What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

52 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Holy f**k :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Budge made some facile statement earlier today (while telling their fans she was going to rip the pish out of their season ticket holders) where she referenced Hearts core values.

I guess that respect for opponents isn't one of them.

Utterly pathetic.

Guest 8GamesToGo
11 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

To be fair, Ann Budge probably thinks tonight's result means Hearts should be promoted back to the top flight with immediate effect. That and having the biggest budget.

Anyone using the "how it started" patter should be automatically banned from the internet.

Tell you what else is tinpot. Dundee Utd and Dundee's "rivalry"

Dundee: Here, have a title

D Utd: Cheers pal, hope you have a great season

Dundee: No bother, you too. We really showed these Jambos eh.

D Utd: Aye. 

3 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

'Seethe' doesn't even describe it.

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Budge made some facile statement earlier today (while telling their fans she was going to rip the pish out of their season ticket holders) where she referenced Hearts core values.

I guess that respect for opponents isn't one of them.

Utterly pathetic.

Wait a minute now. Hearts ST holders are getting the best deal of any club right now for what I can see, considering the various packages available to offset the lack of "at the ground games this season. What have Hibs offered their St holders to compensate for only watching streamed games as of now?

You're right it is childish and pathetic, but that's Twitter. 

Tell you what's not pathetic. Voting your rival a title and getting dubbed by the team you voted to take their place. Totally normal that is.

Guest 8GamesToGo
1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

'Seethe' doesn't even describe it.

It's nice you have D Utd to snuggle up to at your time of need tonight.

Just now, 8GamesToGo said:

Wait a minute now. Hearts ST holders are getting the best deal of any club right now for what I can see, considering the various packages available to offset the lack of "at the ground games this season. What have Hibs offered their St holders to compensate for only watching streamed games as of now?

You're right it is childish and pathetic, but that's Twitter. 

Tell you what's not pathetic. Voting your rival a title and getting dubbed by the team you voted to take their place. Totally normal that is.

What is the deal?

12 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Oft. If only I read the rest of the thread before my last post.

Guest 8GamesToGo
9 minutes ago, ropy said:

What is the deal?

It's easy to find. I think a couple of other clubs also guaranteed seats would carry over to the next season when crowds were expected back in October but I can't see how any club will afford to do that if we go a whole season with no fans. Effectively no ST sales the following season. Hearts have come up with a decent compromise, certainly better than Hibs which is why I replied to the Hibs guy. As of now, Hibs fans paid for a ST and they get nothing next season even if all the games end up streamed. Happy to be corrected on that as I don't know the details of all the clubs. The Hearts one is pretty good in the circumstances.

Edited by 8GamesToGo

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

That almost, almost makes the result worth it. To realise the extent of their pent up rage is some going.

Fucking hell.

A Dundee fan writes. Wow. Some football fans have lost their minds. Kicking other teams that aren't even your rivals is now more important than their own results. It's genuinely mind-blowing.

Guest 8GamesToGo
10 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

It's like you genuinely think being unfairly demoted by a weird vote during a financial crisis with 24 points to play for isn't something to seethe about. All perfectly normal. Football fans seethe for weeks about reffing decisions, yet we're suppose to brush that off like it's nothing.

What makes you seethe? Not your own team getting gubbed 6-2 by a team they deliberately voted to be in the same league it seems. Twilight Zone stuff. 

Guest 8GamesToGo
4 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

This is the quickest face turn from ripping the piss to  scrambling about in an absolute rage I have ever seen. 

Tell your pals not to reply then