What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

1068697815_Screenshot_20200929-235956_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.3dab637a85808717adf5015cf1c87a92.jpg

tenor.gif.46f7dfd87b5f237e475232abc638525e.gif

Biased anti-Sevco SPFL graphics.

Being left off the list can be explained by the metrics in which a tie is decided in the race for the golden boot.

If two players are on the same amount of goals, the player who scores in the less amount of game time will be be ranked higher in the table.

Tavernier and Kent have both played nine league games this season while Edouard, Nisbet and Ferguson have all missed game time because of injuries and COVID-19 postponements.

On 28/09/2020 at 20:28, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Moving 4 out of 6 games to Friday before the big Scotland match that will giver extra resting time to 3 fringe players. Rangers and Celtic playing on Sunday due to Europa League.

Doesn't seem a particularly bad move to me. On a normal circumstance where fans were allowed in and might be inconvenienced I'd agree, but don't think it does any harm at the moment when fans can't watch the games anyway.

On 29/09/2020 at 07:42, Dons_1988 said:

Lower league clubs with no European pedigree like Hearts tend to get all misty eyed at a player playing on the continent.

It's sweet, no need to criticise.

Says the man who's team wear two stars for winning a cup now defunct due to lack of interest, followed by a glamour friendly.

🤩

11 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Says the man who's team wear two stars for winning a cup now defunct due to lack of interest, followed by a glamour friendly.

🤩

Nothing on any Hearts fan I know telling me about the time they scored against Liverpool, only to concede about 10 seconds later.

11 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Mr. X still, after all these months, vying with Highland Magyar for the biggest seething minter on P&B award.

great british baking show GIF by PBS

Who are you again?

I apologise if I've upset you in the past.  Time to move on.🙂

Edited by Mr. X

5 hours ago, Mr. X said:

🤩

What was that stat again? Aberdeen have won 39 games in European competitions, and Hearts and Hibs have won 37... between them.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

What was that stat again? Aberdeen have won 39 games in European competitions, and Hearts and Hibs have won 37... between them.

That's impressive, here's another one...⭐

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

alchemist wow GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

Aberdeen fans obsession with Hibs is amazing.

You cant even have an argument with a Hearts fan without thrashing one out about us.

If thats not "tin-pot".............................

18 minutes ago, Green Day said:

alchemist wow GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

Aberdeen fans obsession with Hibs is amazing.

You cant even have an argument with a Hearts fan without thrashing one out about us.

If thats not "tin-pot".............................

It wouldn’t have been as pertinent without using the stats from the third and fourth biggest teams in Scotland together, and comparing them with my diddy team.