Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Div

      Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

      We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
dumpweed

What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Estragon said:

That happened once 17 years ago. Atrocious, appropriately handled, total loss of  £500.

What's the running total, to the nearest million, that Dundee FC have essentially defrauded from local creditors? 

:lol:

Reminds me of being on the dab thread last night laughing at their "USA" chants and immediately getting the "Yeah, but what about Dundee response".

Nerves being struck all over the shop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/02/2019 at 12:10, RandomGuy. said:

Dy7PyzgW0AAahqX.thumb.jpeg.caad88bb5877d3968f212938a872a207.jpeg

For some reason that reminded me of the moment from Independence Day when the aliens shoot pretty green lights at their target before annihilating it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

:lol:

Reminds me of being on the dab thread last night laughing at their "USA" chants and immediately getting the "Yeah, but what about Dundee response".

Nerves being struck all over the shop. 

I'm really not familiar with whatever gibberish this relates to, but thanks for being so predictively and transparently evasive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Estragon said:

I'm really not familiar with whatever gibberish this relates to, but thanks for being so predictively and transparently evasive.

If you're genuinely interested in Dundee's debts that put the club into administration then I'm sure they'll be available online somewhere. 

Good to see you taking a light hearted dig at your club's theft from their own fans so well though. Were you involved in this fiasco perchance, tiny tears?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dee Man said:

If you're genuinely interested in Dundee's debts that put the club into administration then I'm sure they'll be available online somewhere. 

Good to see you taking a light hearted dig at your club's theft from their own fans so well though. Were you involved in this fiasco perchance, tiny tears?

Wasn't even at the game and I've got hunners of witnesses...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Estragon said:

Wasn't even at the game and I've got hunners of witnesses...

You clearly were not at the game if you have "hunners of witnesses". If you were at the game it would be your word against the stewards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

You clearly were not at the game if you have "hunners of witnesses". If you were at the game it would be your word against the stewards.

Poor, by your usual standards - is everything ok?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weekday games being scheduled at an earlier than usual time to avoid clashing with a news programme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/02/2019 at 08:09, Dee Man said:

:lol:

Reminds me of being on the dab thread last night laughing at their "USA" chants and immediately getting the "Yeah, but what about Dundee response".

Nerves being struck all over the shop. 

Wait, what? USA chants? By orange clad screeching wimmin n bairns?

feeling-sick-gif-13.gif.7c3f0e88d90355440d208ba8e1c4d4ac.gif

 

Edited by tree house tam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/10/2018 at 14:51, Eaststandee said:

The Rangers still not updating the score 2 and a half years later5ab7890e9c19d958bf3688f57b66aea1.jpg

They must still be holding out for that replay......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×