What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

14 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Annan tickets

IMG_1534800003.101610.jpg

13 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I count 8 errors.

I got 11 if you include League '2' being typed over the club crest.

That is magnificent.  

The number of corrections I've had to make typing this on an iPad, I'm pretty sure the tickets are being typed out on some sort of apple formatting system.  It's as if the inputter can't be arsed fighting it anymore   ok you win, just put whatever the f**k you want

Hibs have evidently issued the Dons with some tickets for seats which are in an area being used to segregate fans as I along with several other travelling fans are just finding out. Nice one Hibs.

Edit: turns out it was G4S that cocked up. Still tinpot.

Edited by Captain_Imra7

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Elgin have had to postpone their game against Cowdenbeath today as the pitch is too dry on one patch and the grass hasn’t grown properly.

Apparantly Elgin decided it was a good idea to put gravel down on the dry patch, which seems like a strange decision.

Either way I don't think anyone would have expected a game in Scotland to have been called off due to a lack of rain...

On 8/25/2018 at 15:05, senorsoupe said:

Apparantly Elgin decided it was a good idea to put gravel down on the dry patch, which seems like a strange decision.

Either way I don't think anyone would have expected a game in Scotland to have been called off due to a lack of rain...

They read out a statement on Open All Mics where the Elgin chairman said something like "I can do lots of things but I can't make it rain", which drew the obvious response from quite of afew of them that he could have found a way to water it.

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

They read out a statement on Open All Mics where the Elgin chairman said something like "I can do lots of things but I can't make it rain", which drew the obvious response from quite of afew of them that he could have found a way to water it.

We have the technology , it's 2018

021__001__raith_rovers_football_club__we

• 2 weeks later...

The thing I don't get about those Annan tickets is different spelling mistakes each time. Don't they keep the standard words in a default template and just change the date/opposing team etc?