What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

6 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Id stay quiet after the "we salute you scott arfield" and crowd wanking over Morelos who downed tools 12 months ago....

Nah it’s funny 

On 27/05/2023 at 00:10, jagfox said:

What was Dominic Cumming doing there? 

You also appear to have Jim Goodwin 'the lager and pies years' on the right hand side as well!

Edited by greendot

30 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I'm so glad Sky aren't bothering showing the Killie-County game today. So much better having 4 hours of #Barclaysbuildup

Wonder how long we'll keep short changing our game with this utter shite. Sky are only going to get worse having committed to a big increase in EFL matches next season too. 

The Edinburgh Derby and today really tells you all you need to know about Sky and what they think of their Scottish customers 

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

I'm so glad Sky aren't bothering showing the Killie-County game today. So much better having 4 hours of #Barclaysbuildup

Sir, the Skybet League Two Play-Off final is on today. Show some respect.

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Wonder how long we'll keep short changing our game with this utter shite

As long as the twats in charge of the non bigot brother club are happy enough to plod along as cannon fodder while seeing 3rd or 4th place, an occasional cup semi-final/final and a cuffing by Sealand in a European qualifier as yardsticks for a successful season. 

13 hours ago, AJF said:

55C40118-F075-491A-AF2D-9B22D75CD2D6.jpeg

I seen this on Twitter earlier and one Rangers supporter said he looks like he had a stroke. It was replied to by a Celtic fan saying someone called Flint is in a wheelchair and won't walk again. As I continued to read the replies apparently there was an orange walk that walked past a 'Catholic pub' and that was unacceptable. I've no idea what a Catholic pub is but that video of apparent unacceptable behaviour was replied to with Celtic supporters standing under a bridge at the Coronation banging drums and singing songs telling the Brits to get out of Ireland, yesterday.

I'll give you this, it's something else.

13 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

I seen this on Twitter earlier and one Rangers supporter said he looks like he had a stroke. It was replied to by a Celtic fan saying someone called Flint is in a wheelchair and won't walk again. As I continued to read the replies apparently there was an orange walk that walked past a 'Catholic pub' and that was unacceptable. I've no idea what a Catholic pub is but that video of apparent unacceptable behaviour was replied to with Celtic supporters standing under a bridge at the Coronation banging drums and singing songs telling the Brits to get out of Ireland, yesterday.

I'll give you this, it's something else.

Their capacity for whataboutery is almost admirable

55 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

II've no idea what a Catholic pub is but

Presumably it’s one where the fizzy lager transubstantiates into the blood of Christ and the cheese and onion crisps into his body

but I’m not a qualified theologian so there’s a chance I might have got this bit wrong