What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

3 hours ago, Eaststandee said:

20230318_161043.jpg

WTF is that boy second from left? Seriously. :lol:

41 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

The fanny in the maroon jacket is my "cousin".

Getting big Yewtree vibes aff the boy behind him in the fake Goose.

I was once refused entry to East End Park for singing a song, with two pals, just outside the stadium. The song was all about the Pars and didn't even suggest any offence towards any other team, let alone any other group of of people. The lyrics were:

"OLE, OLE OLE OLE

WE ARE THE PARS!

WE ARE THE PARS!"

I was refused entry, not at the turnstile but by the gate outside the Norrie McCathie stand. I was apparently 'too drunk'. I didn't argue, I was just exasperated and turned around, pretty embarrassed. Four police officers chased me and surrounded me. They then demanded my details and called in to HQ or wherever to check if I had a record. As I didn't they couldn't do anything and they reluctantly let me f**k off.

We were playing Inverness incidentally (it was a pish game, 0-0, so I was a bit fortunate to have missed it in the end).

Meanwhile hordes of scum Rangers/Sevco/Celtic fans sing bigot songs in the streets, and have done for years, and continue to do so. I used to work outside East End as a programme seller and saw so much scumbag behaviour from these cretins (seem plenty when attending as a fan too). Nothing was done by the shitebag/complicit polis. 

Oh, and we've had decades of the disgustingly stupid scum call us 'Hunfermline' or 'Dhumfermline'. Morons.

5 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I have always wondered why these c***s don't get battered by their fellow supporters.

Assuming this isn’t photoshopped (and I’m not entirely convinced)

I’d guess it’s because they’re away fans and have plenty of police keeping an eye on them

30 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Rangers fans trying to sing sectarian bile through the Hibs fans tribute to Ron Gordon angered me far more than it probably should have, seeing as I have no particular connection to any of the teams. I won’t hear a word from Rangers fans that it was a ‘minority’ either, it was the vast majority of the away end trying to drown out Sunshine on Leith with a rendition of The Billy Boys, for absolutely no good reason. When Walter Smith died there wasn’t a team in the league, with the possible exception of a few mindless Celtic fans, who dared to disrespect any minutes silences or tributes Rangers fans wanted to hold towards him. The fact that these mutants have turned up in Edinburgh knowing there was going to be some sort of tribute before the game, after singing through the minutes applause at Hampden a week earlier, and thought that the smart thing to do was to try and make the spectacle all about them makes me genuinely angry.

If I was in any sort of position of authority at Hibs I would be letting Rangers know that their fans are no longer welcome at Easter Road, and if they tried to argue the point in any way they would be pointed directly towards the attempted bigotry at Easter Road, and the audible rendition of the Billy Boys at Hampden. Old Firm fans truly are the absolute dregs of society, living in a world that revolves around the fortunes of a football team. 

I could not agree more. Well said.