What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

How does "appointing the recently sacked manager of the only team in the league with a worse defensive record than your own basement dwellers" sound?

Season 9 Premiere GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Peak Cinch, imo. God Speed the good ship Tannadice...

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

How does "appointing the recently sacked manager of the only team in the league with a worse defensive record than your own basement dwellers" sound?

He’ll fix the defence with a click of his fingers. By far the easiest part of coaching and management. 

10 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Don't knock squash in a polystyrene cup from the blood donor place unless you have tried it ;) 

When I last gave blood at Lauriston Place back in the 80s you got the option of a half pint of Guinness. 

Something to do with the iron that was in it I think. 

3 hours ago, RiffRaff said:

When I last gave blood at Lauriston Place back in the 80s you got the option of a half pint of Guinness. 

Something to do with the iron that was in it I think. 

When I was born in the ‘70s they would give Guinness to new mothers to boost their iron levels

in later life this means that not only have I never had anaemia but I’m also eligible to play for Ireland 

11 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

When I was born in the ‘70s they would give Guinness to new mothers to boost their iron levels

in later life this means that not only have I never had anaemia but I’m also eligible to play for Ireland 

Wish i liked Guinness then, been on iron tablets for years since having a couple of ops after internal bleeding, just can't stand the stuff though, have tried it twice and couldn't drink more than one gulp.