What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

2 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The Ibrox Bar in Benidorm sounds like the worst place on Earth. Id rather go on holiday to Mariupol.

Mariupol equally filled with bigots who lust after a dissolved entity of years gone by.

Imagine going all the way to Spain to then want to drink pints of tennents surrounded by fellow Rangers fans. Be as well drinking a carryout in a tanning salon in Larkhall! 

5 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

This was the weirdest part of that video for me.

People support who they support. Often brought up to support them, rightly or wrongly. For the right reasons or not.
I just found the scarf in the pub thing really strange. tried to justify it but I just couldn't.

I did see a Motherwell fan have a go at not "supporting yer local team" only to be bodied as he didn't come from Motherwell and hit out with all the excuses right out the OF handbook.

Aye I saw that as well. Bit of a rid neck.

People are entitled to support who they want regardless of where they come from but Rangers and Celtic fans (especially those not from Glasgow) only support them because - 

1. They're bigots. 

2. They're glory hunters trying to compensate for being losers in everyday life. 

For what it's worth, the pub in that video is actually half decent when it's not crawling with saddo Celtic fans. 

7 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

which reminds me. I should get down the blood donor centre this week

Such an underrated post - that only blood donors can relate to.  :lol: :lol: best fine biscuits known to man.  Even the dilution juice seems better.

8 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think it was roughly that, and its surely not that ridiculous?

Timing started from Broxden roundabout and i was rarely below 80.

I live in the town and a quick Google just told me it's 1hr 29mins to the stadium so if anything you were going too slowly 

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan

On 27/02/2023 at 13:43, pozbaird said:

Yer’ arse. Want to look at the list of fines handed down over recent years for the songbooks, the banners, the behaviour at certain other games? Reading someone posting, in seemingly serious fashion too, that Old firm fans watch their Ps & Qs for fear of European sanctions nearly made me actually soil my breeks. The beaks should have been handing down closed-doors punishments at the very least, rather than a derisory fine after fine, with an associated slap on the wrist and a ‘gonnae no’ dae’ that’ edict issued to Old firm clubs due to fans very much stepping out of line season after season, time after time.

I think Celtic have had a couple of pretty questionable fines in amongst the lengthy list the two of them have.  

1 minute ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The BBC describing Kyogo as a superstar.

I suppose it depends, if they mean "within the bounds of the domestic game in Scotland" then they may be right.

If the standard is "the football world" its a ridiculous statement, but thats never stopped the BBC.

20 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

This was the weirdest part of that video for me.

People support who they support. Often brought up to support them, rightly or wrongly. For the right reasons or not.
I just found the scarf in the pub thing really strange. tried to justify it but I just couldn't.

I did see a Motherwell fan have a go at not "supporting yer local team" only to be bodied as he didn't come from Motherwell and hit out with all the excuses right out the OF handbook.

Maybe it was cold?  Did they have gloves?

Edited by ropy