What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

There is, and today provided a huge amount of evidence as if more was needed, absolutely not one fucking shred of doubt that Scottish Football would be a country mile better off without these two "clubs" and their "fans".

What have Hearts and Hibs been up to now?

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

There is, and today provided a huge amount of evidence as if more was needed, absolutely not one fucking shred of doubt that Scottish Football would be a country mile better off without these two "clubs" and their "fans".

Been the same for years mate. Every single person that supports or follows either of these clubs is a scumbag. Those with children that encourage their children to do so are utter vermin. There is no excuse for it. Utter filth.

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I have absolutely no idea. What’s it supposed to be?

I genuinely have no idea. It was quite disturbing, if not surprising to find out what the Celtic one was all about. So our "ignorance" is probably for the best...

7 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Imagine getting battered about the place outside the stadium then going in and celebrating the 'rise of the IRA'. 

What a giggle.

What’s you’re view on the Billy Boys rendition during the applause for Ron Gordon?

4 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Been the same for years mate. Every single person that supports or follows either of these clubs is a scumbag. Those with children that encourage their children to do so are utter vermin. There is no excuse for it. Utter filth.

You’re as passive aggressive as f**k, mate.

4 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

What’s you’re view on the Billy Boys rendition during the applause for Ron Gordon?

I think it's crass. Sadly, folk interrupting marks of respect seems to be the done thing nowadays. Rather than just sitting there with their pus shut. 

Celtic fans have been guilty of it in the past too.

Can I ask what any of this has to do with what I posted?

Billy Fullerton was a local organiser for the British Union of Fascists in the 1930s. Beginning later that decade, hundreds of thousands of Brits lost their lives fighting against fascism. It's surprising that men publicly singing a song in his honour aren't met with a violent response. 

41 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Can I ask what any of this has to do with what I posted?

Probably OF whataboutery.

Unless he was asking you to mark the BB rendition Eurovision style against their IRA songs.

Who really knows what goes on in the heads of these twats.

2 hours ago, FreedomFarter said:

Billy Fullerton was a local organiser for the British Union of Fascists in the 1930s. Beginning later that decade, hundreds of thousands of Brits lost their lives fighting against fascism. It's surprising that men publicly singing a song in his honour aren't met with a violent response. 

Reads like he was a scab cúnt anaw. Sounds like a Rangers fan right enough.