What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

15 hours ago, G51 Red said:

Jack Johnson What GIF by ABC Network

Hearts players were pulled out of a friendly after an Almeria player took offense to being kicked off the ball. Bit of handbags and Neilson shat the bed

Edited by Cptn Hooch

6 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Hearts players were pulled out of a friendly after an Almeria player took offense to being kicked off the ball. Bit of handbags and Neilson shat the bed

Ooffftt …..

Posted this in the Challenge Cup thread I think but nobody reads that and it's officially an SPFL trophy so I guess it counts. 

Arbroath v Dunfermline being moved from the Saturday 3pm kick off time to avoid clashing with the World Cup Quarter Final. The new kick off time is Friday at 7.45. Keen readers will note that this new time now clashes with... the World Cup Quarter Final between Argentina and Netherlands. 

Posted this in the Challenge Cup thread I think but nobody reads that and it's officially an SPFL trophy so I guess it counts. 

Arbroath v Dunfermline being moved from the Saturday 3pm kick off time to avoid clashing with the World Cup Quarter Final. The new kick off time is Friday at 7.45. Keen readers will note that this new time now clashes with... the World Cup Quarter Final between Argentina and Netherlands. 

Aye but the large Moroccan and Portuguese population in Arbroath will be pleased

You announce a glamour friendly at the home of your large neighbours then sell about 4 tickets to your own fans while not exactly having the Hibees watering at the mouth for the fixture. Hibs then have to announce it will be behind closed doors because nobody's bothered and then you pull out because you can't raise a team and Raith step in instead 

FC Tinpot of Edinburgh 

7 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

You announce a glamour friendly at the home of your large neighbours then sell about 4 tickets to your own fans while not exactly having the Hibees watering at the mouth for the fixture. Hibs then have to announce it will be behind closed doors because nobody's bothered and then you pull out because you can't raise a team and Raith step in instead 

FC Tinpot of Edinburgh 

The tickets must have been overpriced?

3 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Not normal this behaviour 

Will play well with their audience.

Wonder what happened to the old picture of the old, dead cuntress? Perhaps a local binraker might strike lucky trawling through the bins outside Ibrox?

59 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Not normal this behaviour 

Such a fucking desperate club man. Even if i was against independence Id say yes just to see the complete heads gone from some of their support.

Raises more questions than answers.

Who got the "honour" of swapping the photos and choosing this photo?

Was it discussed at a board meeting to decide?

Did they wait a certain amount of time to account for a dignified mourning period?

What happened to the old photo? Did wee GvB take it with him on his last day?

Bizarre, bizarre club