What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

An absolute tremendous chapter to Scottish football. I recall hearing Caldwell talk about on Sportsound after getting punted. Just excellent stuff. Many players apparently thought they were being kidnapped for real.

21 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

An absolute tremendous chapter to Scottish football. I recall hearing Caldwell talk about on Sportsound after getting punted. Just excellent stuff. Many players apparently thought they were being kidnapped for real.

Brice Ntambwe (incidentally, one of the worst players I’ve ever seen) tried to run away, and it required four SAS soldiers to bring him back.

It also made Jack Storer (also shite) cry, and led to his dad offering a parody Gary Caldwell account a square go on twitter.

Sensational. 

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

12 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
12 hours ago, The Golden God said:
Beale hasn’t gone far enough. 94d754bda80070388945b3326b03b455.jpg

When were these days exactly as all my life (55+) I remember their being bearded players at Rangers. Also remember in my youth thinking guys like Colin Jackson and Peter McCloy looked more like tramps than professional football players.

I'm pretty sure John Greig was the first player in modern times to be given dispensation to grow a beard.