What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

On 21/10/2022 at 18:03, GroundHoppingBear said:

Not that interested mate but find it rich to bully a lassie while people above are talking about others being creeps.

Does she post on here? 

ETA - Reading that back it doesn’t read too well, what I mean is how can she be getting bullied unless she is here to read comments? 

Edited by Sortmeout

Does she post on here? 

ETA - Reading that back it doesn’t read too well, what I mean is how can she be getting bullied unless she is here to read comments? 

If the KKK burn crosses and curse people of colour but no-one is around to hear it is it still racist?

24 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
16 hours ago, Sortmeout said:
Does she post on here? 

If the KKK burn crosses and curse people of colour but no-one is around to hear it is it still racist?

It's a quandary, it's pure unadulterated misogyny the comments against her, but she's playing to a misogynistic audience with what she does.

It's a quandary, it's pure unadulterated misogyny the comments against her, but she's playing to a misogynistic audience with what she does.

I'll be honest, I haven't been following the conversation and don't know who you're talking about...I just thought it was strange someone saying because she can't see/hear the "criticism" it doesn't count

Just now, Cptn Hooch said:

I'll be honest, I haven't been following the conversation and don't know who you're talking about...I just thought it was strange someone saying because she can't see/hear the "criticism" it doesn't count

I would’ve thought “being bullied” would mean she would need to hear it.

I could be a bully but if the person I am bullying doesn’t know I’m bullying her then is that person being bullied? 

45 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I would’ve thought “being bullied” would mean she would need to hear it.

I could be a bully but if the person I am bullying doesn’t know I’m bullying her then is that person being bullied? 

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it does it make a sound?

See the source image

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

No, it's not.

It would be misogyny if she presented as a some kind of serious fitba reporter or even fan blog or something.

She does half-time tits, she's getting the pish ripped out her on the terms that she chooses to present herself to the public.

It's perfectly fair. Just cos she's a lassie does not mean it's some kind of horrific patriarchy misogyny horror show.

She's a fucking diddy and it's perfectly fair to take the piss out her on those terms.

34 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

No, it's not.

It would be misogyny if she presented as a some kind of serious fitba reporter or even fan blog or something.

She does half-time tits, she's getting the pish ripped out her on the terms that she chooses to present herself to the public.

It's perfectly fair. Just cos she's a lassie does not mean it's some kind of horrific patriarchy misogyny horror show.

She's a fucking diddy and it's perfectly fair to take the piss out her on those terms.

Ooft, that's verging on she was asking for it the way she dresses comment.

5 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Och, wheesht.

She's being ridiculed on her terms.

Not denying she deserves some ridicule, but some of it has gone a bit over the line into  misogyny. As i said originally though, the audience she plays to are full of that ilk too, so tough one to call which is worse. Still doesn't look good reading some of the comments giving her stick.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER