What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

Because it's not their team.

Although I hate the FC Edinburgh Franchise more these days than the West Lothian Franchise 

The 'West Lothian Franchise' are closing in on 30 years. At what point do they cease becoming a 'franchise'? That's one year younger than Inverness Caledonian Thistle. It's older than Airdrie. It's much older than Sevco.

Edited by DA Baracus

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

The 'West Lothian Franchise' are closing in on 30 years. At what point do they cease becoming a 'franchise'? That's one year younger than Inverness Caledonian Thistle. It's older than Airdrie. It's much older than Sevco.

Never. They are a money laundering scam disguised as a football club. You'd  be as well supporting a tanning shop or an ice cream parlour.

23 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Who are they laundering money for? 

It's changed with the ownership as time has gone on. It has been  a front for property speculators and various wide boys since day one. Look on companies House for the rogue's gallery. As to who they work for that won't be recorded publicly and will vary. An MP recently submitted a report on concerns with criminal activity in Scottish football.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Never. They are a money laundering scam disguised as a football club. You'd  be as well supporting a tanning shop or an ice cream parlour.

"After today's tricky cup tie away at Tanz R Us, they will be back on league duty at home to Sprinkles of Largs"

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Support Livi and do both. Livingston's long-time sponsor, Tony Macaroni, is owned by the Nardini ice cream people.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's changed with the ownership as time has gone on. It has been  a front for property speculators and various wide boys since day one. Look on companies House for the rogue's gallery. As to who they work for that won't be recorded publicly and will vary. An MP recently submitted a report on concerns with criminal activity in Scottish football.

Was someone from Livingston named in that report? 

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

I’m not being obtuse at all I’m 100% interested.

If you aren’t happy stating publicly then drop me a PM. 

The Directors are common knowledge and available at Compnies House. Money from other business is channeled through Livingston and lost. I wouldn't say much more on a public forum. Try going back in the Livi thread.

20 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Hello fellow Jambo hater. 

Come on eh, on the rare occasion when your mob got a bigger gate than Hearts the world heard about it.

It's no surprise that those that hate to hear about crowd sizes are mainly supporters of rival teams with smaller attendances.

3 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Come on eh, on the rare occasion when your mob got a bigger gate than Hearts the world heard about it.

It's no surprise that those that hate to hear about crowd sizes are mainly supporters of rival teams with smaller attendances.

I love crowd chat.  What's your largest attendance this season mate? ;) 

22 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Crowdwankers are the worst type of wankers.

19 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

14 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

I love crowd chat.  What's your largest attendance this season mate? ;) 

How do you tag everyone who supports the same team on P&B?

Sounding the Falkirk FC klaxon!