What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Maybe they'll have your name on the list of contributors to Falkirk but not having signed up to the Falkirk Society, did they send you an e mail telling you to get your shoulder to the  See the source image

I am imagining offenders strapped to that as it goes round 

6 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

We took a hit with Director loans being in League One, just isn't enough prize money to sustain a FT club with our infostructure, we were lucky enough to only spend one season there though. Falkirk have 5X our ST sales but i doubt it covers wages and the running of the club either, and they've been down there a few seasons now. Sacking managers will be expensive as well i'd imagine, having to pay off contracts.

There are far better ways to frame asking for help e mails though, that's for sure, who the hell thought that was a well worded cry for help, to have a pop at ST holders not giving them extra dosh!

Especially when you don't the prizes 

18 hours ago, ropy said:

I am not a Falkirk fan but I went to one of their matches once (v Dundee Utd) and also saw Madness at their stadium.  Does that commit me to contributing somewhere between £12-£10,000?

I was at The Killers at Falkirk Stadium this year with the parents, also know another 'Well fan who went with her family. That's 7 well fans that have contributed more to the survival of the club than 4000 Bairns... 

3 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

No, that post attendance is pretty tinpot Saturday at 3pm KO, 35ish miles along the M8 and that’s all the Livi fans could muster.

This is a very strange hill to join Div to die on.

Are you just ignoring what's going on in this country?

29 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Whoever runs the P&B Twitter account 

Aye, that's an arsehole tweet. We all know Livingston have a smaller support. It has remained steady for years. It isn't changing.

So why slag them? At least these folk support their team and not Celtic or Sevco.

51 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Aye, that's an arsehole tweet. We all know Livingston have a smaller support. It has remained steady for years. It isn't changing.

So why slag them? At least these folk support their team and not Celtic or Sevco.

Weirdly I think our season tickets are up to 1.2k from 800 last season. Then again bringing 200 or so is still about 17% of our home support. I think that's probably pretty average in terms of away supports. St Mirren in particular bringing 800 to us is 16% of the ~5000 they had today. 

23 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Weirdly I think our season tickets are up to 1.2k from 800 last season. Then again bringing 200 or so is still about 17% of our home support. I think that's probably pretty average in terms of away supports. St Mirren in particular bringing 800 to us is 16% of the ~5000 they had today. 

To add onto this, the fact that he doubles down by saying that the 200 we brought is half of what we normally do is hilarious :D He's been emptied by folk that even work at Livi, stating that we've never brought that (400). 

The guy that works for the Courier covering all things Livi (for 8 years) rightly pointed out we've only brought 400+ on about 4 or 5 occasions, two of them being the away playoff game (which had a lot of neutrals) and then an away cup game to Hearts. 

Edited by ATLIS

30 minutes ago, gannonball said:

It’s a subject that gets brought up at just about every game when your at home by somebody. Decent/Shite turn out by Team X today, it’s nothing new. A bit of an overreaction for me.

Didn't like getting slagged to f**k for not opening up more stands to Celtic, so taking it out on Livi for not bringing more fans to their ground, poor show from Div.

All we're doing is giving them the opportunity to fill more of their ground with St Mirren fans, and that's the thanks we get.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Because it's not their team.

Although I hate the FC Edinburgh Franchise more these days than the West Lothian Franchise