What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

3 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

I suppose the options are:

1) Falkirk are in big financial trouble.
2) The board have lost the plot.

Or some melange of the two.

We took a hit with Director loans being in League One, just isn't enough prize money to sustain a FT club with our infostructure, we were lucky enough to only spend one season there though. Falkirk have 5X our ST sales but i doubt it covers wages and the running of the club either, and they've been down there a few seasons now. Sacking managers will be expensive as well i'd imagine, having to pay off contracts.

There are far better ways to frame asking for help e mails though, that's for sure, who the hell thought that was a well worded cry for help, to have a pop at ST holders not giving them extra dosh!

7 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Wonder if they'll put up a name and shame them list of anyone not joining the Falkirk supporters' society, then read it out at HT.

I am not a Falkirk fan but I went to one of their matches once (v Dundee Utd) and also saw Madness at their stadium.  Does that commit me to contributing somewhere between £12-£10,000?

6 minutes ago, ropy said:

I am not a Falkirk fan but I went to one of their matches once (v Dundee Utd) and also saw Madness at their stadium.  Does that commit me to contributing somewhere between £12-£10,000?

Maybe they'll have your name on the list of contributors to Falkirk but not having signed up to the Falkirk Society, did they send you an e mail telling you to get your shoulder to the  See the source image