What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Assuming this is not a bizarre suppressed fantasy of mine, It was the randoms cock out and Lafferty didn’t notice what was happening.

Not the first time Lafferty has posed beside a cock or two.  ( I know but someone had to say it). 

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Assuming this is not a bizarre suppressed fantasy of mine, It was the randoms cock out and Lafferty didn’t notice what was happening.

Folk that think getting their knob out is funny are usually patter vaccumes and OFTW.

9 hours ago, Kapowzer said:

However is this the right thread for it? It seems you use this specific one to outline your every slight and perceived grievance when it's core remit is beautifully highlighting that Arab tweet.

I don’t think there is a ‘Bitter, boring  cry baby who only talks about one subject and sounds like a broken record’ thread - but it’s defo something to consider creating.

6 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I don’t think there is a ‘Bitter, boring  cry baby who only talks about one subject and sounds like a broken record’ thread - but it’s defo something to consider creating.

If we could stick it in the OF sub forum that'd be great.

12 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’s amazing how upset people get at pointing something out 

Good news is Kilmarnock are conducting an investigation 

Surely they’ll be sacking him for it

2 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Considering many football clubs have avoided sacking players for committing various criminal offences, then I wouldn't hold your breath.

On 15/09/2022 at 17:36, Dundee Hibernian said:

That Hector Nicol song, was it a double A side with a Hibs song on the other face?

It was. And in the jukebox in the pub in Moffat where we used to stop on the way to Dumfries, the landlord had with malicious aforethought put it in the wrong way round, so that whatever song you selected it would play the other one.

36 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

As we all sadly know too well, clubs launching investigations doesn't always lead to the correct judgement - as your own club has proven more than most over the course.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

I’m going to believe this is true but I’m not going to  bother checking because finding out it’s a myth would be disappointing and finding proof would be icky 

17 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m not upset I just don’t want these threads getting bogged down will sectarian shite all the time.

9 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Nobody is upset about that. People are annoyed you've used a fun thread for this shite.

Speak to Kilmarnock

Let’s hope they’ll do the right thing 

33 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I’m going to believe this is true but I’m not going to  bother checking because finding out it’s a myth would be disappointing and finding proof would be icky 

Not to mention what Google might throw you along the journey to finding out. 

2 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Make your mind up. Is it tinpot or a sackable offence?