What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

11 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I found the Home Alone films funny, my bad. 

In Home Alone 2, Kevin is actually the one who does the housebreaking when he illegally enters his Uncle's unoccupied home and proceeds to weaponise it and engage in large scale criminal damage. Yet we are expected to sympathise with him and actually support him. 

I think it’s disgusting that you approve of this. That's someone's home. 

5 hours ago, coprolite said:

In Home Alone 2, Kevin is actually the one who does the housebreaking when he illegally enters his Uncle's unoccupied home and proceeds to weaponise it and engage in large scale criminal damage. Yet we are expected to sympathise with him and actually support him. 

I think it’s disgusting that you approve of this. That's someone's home. 

Lizzie could've done with taking some tips from Kevin readying Buck Palace for Fagan breaking in,  some paint tins tied to a rope ready to swing and hit him as he went up the stairs knocking his teeth out, live electric wires on her bedroom door handle, and a bit of string tied to the door and the other end to the trigger of a shotgun pointing at the door, a land mine under the rug in front of her bed, a couple of black mamba snakes in her knickers drawer, and a hidden camera filming it for her to have a wee laugh with Phil and the family at their next gathering.

I found ‘f**k the crown’ to be a strange choice of banner tbh. Almost like they couldn’t be arsed making a new one and went through their archives of old banners to find a vaguely relatable one. Or maybe they spent too much money on the Michael Fagan piece that the actual political statement had to be short and sweet. Who knows? 

If they had said the queen (or king) instead that could have been considered sectarian because our country has decided on a tit for tat approach to what is offensive (see also the three letter word for Rangers fans starting with H), rather than actual context.

If they had said the queen (or king) instead that could have been considered sectarian because our country has decided on a tit for tat approach to what is offensive (see also the three letter word for Rangers fans starting with H), rather than actual context.
It's nice that this post, which addresses a sort of technicality and is perfectly fitting with the discussion, is also perhaps the peak example of Scottish football tin-pottery.