What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

1 hour ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Absolutely no way UEFA will call that off. Their viewpoint will be that if all other UK based clubs can play, so can Rangers.

Hopefully UEFA call their bluff if the jolly Gers ask for a postponement and we'll see if they bottle it or give up the points (and the cash) like real royalists would.

5 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Is that duct tape for an arm band?

It looks too shiny for gaffer tape, which tends to have a matte finish, and usually the fabric reinforcement would be visible from the other side as a sort of grid-like texture. I don't see any evidence of that from the picture.

It's not conclusive, but I reckon it's more likely to be electrical tape, which generally has a smooth PVC backing with a gloss finish. No doubt from his most solemn roll of electrical tape which he was saving for a special occasion.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Am I missing anything other than the obvious here? Are Rangers seeking to be a special case for postponement purely on the basis that they market themselves to their idiot fanbase as staunch?

Desperate to show their commitment to an entity that no longer exists?

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Am I missing anything other than the obvious here? Are Rangers seeking to be a special case for postponement purely on the basis that they market themselves to their idiot fanbase as staunch?

Its Rangers 1-0-1.

Attempt to appease the idiotic, staunch part of their fanbase by requesting something they know they'll never be given. 

Then use the fact that they havent been given it to further the "everyone's against us" pish that drives up ticket and merchandise sales.

Couldnt mark their necks with a bunsen burner.

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I’m also intrigued by this. Very interested to know why they’re a special case here.