What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

3 minutes ago, The Master said:

The same happened to the Arsenal live text to be fair. And one didn’t even start for Man Utd and West Ham. So not exclusive to an SFPL team.

That's an unusual use of whataboutery. Saying that the BBC's coverage of English games is tinpot too doesn't negate the tinpottery of the BBC's Scottish football coverage.

Also doesnt make sense. The games still going on. People still want to know whats going on. The person who does the feed is still at work. Why?
Granted, nothing about those Disney weirdos makes sense

The person running that has done what we all would. Filed it under “mark of respect” look like the good person and bagged themselves an early finish from work.

5 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

The person running that has done what we all would. Filed it under “mark of respect” look like the good person and bagged themselves an early finish from work.

He saw his opportunity, sacked it off and put his feet up. Fair play.

Just now, Kapowzer said:

Said in our match thread ..... I suspect the inevitable Green Brigade banner will ooze tinpot grievance at their next outing

If its not something along the lines of "Gio's boys pish performances doing what the IRA could never" then they've missed an open goal.

But aye, I imagine it will be cringy in the extreme

7 hours ago, Aim Here said:

That's an unusual use of whataboutery. Saying that the BBC's coverage of English games is tinpot too doesn't negate the tinpottery of the BBC's Scottish football coverage.

I wasn’t aiming for “whataboutery”. I was pointing out, in the context of the thread, it wasn’t just the live text involving the Scottish team. 

You can’t accuse the Scottish - or English - football coverage of tinpottery if the instruction to stop the live text came from on high. 

Edited by The Master

3 minutes ago, The Master said:

I wasn’t aiming for “whataboutery”. I was pointing out, in the context of the thread, it wasn’t just the live text involving the Scottish team. 

You can’t accuse the Scottish - or English - football coverage of tinpottery if the instruction to stop the live text came from on high. 

Yesterdays news could well be the winner of the ‘what’s the most tinpot thing about the bbc’ thread 

8 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

No many tributes, did he just grab some flowers from a grave on the way there to make it look a bit tributy, in the hope others will soon add to it like they do with an old sofa or bed dumped in a layby.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER