What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

Then aren't you the slightest bit ashamed when you see stuff like that? I certainly am when Thistle supporters are seen doing idiotic things.
Nope
I try not to worry myself too much about what others do
There we have it. The gymnastics of an arse cheek fan. Pathetic.

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I think it was a 9 year old not 9 months - still who attacks a child with a flare ? Fucking cowardly animal.

The child ended up in hospital. But, but, flares don’t hurt anyone, just for the atmosphere.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

It's time that clubs and the SFA/SPFL took a harsher line on people taking flares/smoke bombs into grounds. 

This.

I just dont get the appeal of flares at all. Pay good money for your ticket to set off a flare that must be a total pain in the arse to carry for any significant length of time and diminish the view of everyone sitting around you. Doesnt add to the atmosphere one bit.

Attention seeking, look how wild I am pish. 

It's time that clubs and the SFA/SPFL took a harsher line on people taking flares/smoke bombs into grounds. 

I was be shocked if clubs voted to accept responsibility for the behaviour of their fans.

Designated pyro zones are the obvious answer but with the attitude of the authorities towards fans there’s not a chance of that happening either.

13 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

I was be shocked if clubs voted to accept responsibility for the behaviour of their fans.

Designated pyro zones are the obvious answer but with the attitude of the authorities towards fans there’s not a chance of that happening either.

This attitude is the problem for me, but I'm an old fuddy duddy. The argument has always been that they don't cause injury and they're just a bit of fun. Tell that to the kid that ended up in hospital. 

This attitude is the problem for me, but I'm an old fuddy duddy. The argument has always been that they don't cause injury and they're just a bit of fun. Tell that to the kid that ended up in hospital. 

Obviously tragic what happened to the boy but there’s a big difference between a couple of smoke bombs being released down the front in an open air ground to a burning flare being lobbed into a crowd. Allow it to be done in a safe manner like in other countries and you’ll cut out a lot of the issues.

3 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Obviously tragic what happened to the boy but there’s a big difference between a couple of smoke bombs being released down the front in an open air ground to a burning flare being lobbed into a crowd. Allow it to be done in a safe manner like in other countries and you’ll cut out a lot of the issues.

Not sure how you lob a burning flare safely. 

So you would have a singing section, a flare lobbing section and a smoke bomb section. What would you do with the other half of our stadiums? 

Not sure how you lob a burning flare safely. 
So you would have a singing section, a flare lobbing section and a smoke bomb section. What would you do with the other half of our stadiums? 

I didn’t word it brilliantly. Let people use safe pyro in certain areas, instead of the current approach which clearly isn’t working. (For the record, I don’t condone the throwing of burning flares at children).

Much like alcohol, it’s time to have a grown up conversation about accommodating those who want to use it in stadiums. http://stadiumdb.com/news/2017/07/effc_2017_different_approaches_to_legal_pyrotechnics

05bc53d6ce2e88aa1b6d04a8cf9b3abb.jpg