What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

6 hours ago, Gallo24 said:

It was found out about 10mins after full time that it wasn't a banana.

That's ok then...carry on lobbing objects onto the park

5 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Fair enough.

But I still don’t remember seeing a banana being thrown last night, although it’s been said on the European thread it was possibility a bottle of sausage roll 

Now that's an idea I can get behind

Your missing the point. I’m not saying it’s okay to throw things on the pitch, just that it wasn’t a banana which obviously has racist connotations. Would the person who originally mentioned it have brought it up if they knew it wasn’t a banana? No

4 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
2 hours ago, Clown Job said:
None, why?

Then aren't you the slightest bit ashamed when you see stuff like that? I certainly am when Thistle supporters are seen doing idiotic things.

Nope

I try not to worry myself too much about what others do

I'm at least tolerant and sometimes even supportive of football matches being used to spread a political message. It's not like your average football fan gets to write articles in national newspapers or run segments on TV news channels. Maybe a "STOP PRIVATISING THE NHS" banner would've been more pertinent to local concerns but an International Brigades flag shouldn't really be ruffling the feathers of anyone who isn't right wing. Not entirely irrelevant either, given Brits who fought in the International Brigade were all deeply involved with and had the full support of the Labour party at the time. The same Labour party who not long after established the NHS.

Nope
I try not to worry myself too much about what others do
If those others are completely unrelated to you, of course. However you just need to see the reaction from Raith fans to the signing of Goodwillie to realise that sometimes what others do reflects on you.

14 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

Lets be honest, its Glasgow. It is infinitely more likely to be a sausage roll than a bit of fruit.

Aye, but less likely to be thrown away.

9 hours ago, Clown Job said:

None, why?

^^^Wraps himself in an old Subbuteo Park with Celtic written in white emulsion.

10 hours ago, Gallo24 said:

Your missing the point. I’m not saying it’s okay to throw things on the pitch, just that it wasn’t a banana which obviously has racist connotations. Would the person who originally mentioned it have brought it up if they knew it wasn’t a banana? No

👋

8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Matt O'Riley says the full-time reaction from fans after Celtic's 3-0 loss to Real Madrid on Tuesday made it feel like a win. (Record)

:lol:

What a fucking minter.

I heard on the radio a nine month old kid is in hospital after being hit with a flare at Parkhead on Tuesday. Horrible.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

I just posted the headline and laughed, how did I take it ‘further’ out of context? 

Not sure if you've picked it up from an aggregator site or whatever, but the quote you posted wasn't the headline. The actual headline was bad enough but that version is stretching it a bit. All fairly meaningless semantics of course but interesting how a few words can make an interview - where he mostly talks about being taught a lesson by better players - seem like he's doing the 'awk aye but the atmosphere eh' thing.