What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

4 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

It's very funny.

Media-trained footballers say things that they're media trained to say after swatting aside their irrelevant team.

Celtic fans:

image.jpeg.8cca126fbf4076f37c451a335245f48f.jpeg

Almost like they know any mention of the atmosphere will get thousands of likes and shares.

Even funnier when most these profiles are run by media teams and not the players themselves.

Edited by Jacky1990

4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Before last night’s banana was thrown from the Green Brigade section at a black footballer, I wonder when the last time this happened in Scotland? Surely the 80s.

What banana? 

I remember someone throwing a banana at Neymar when we played Brazil at Wembley 

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

Neymar refuses to apologise to Scots fans in racism row - BBC Sport

Aye, but it was from a German sitting in the Brazil end.

Fair enough.

But I still don’t remember seeing a banana being thrown last night, although it’s been said on the European thread it was possibility a bottle of sausage roll 

2 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Fair enough.

But I still don’t remember seeing a banana being thrown last night, although it’s been said on the European thread it was possibility a bottle of sausage roll 

Lets be honest, its Glasgow. It is infinitely more likely to be a sausage roll than a bit of fruit.

22 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

What banana? 

I remember someone throwing a banana at Neymar when we played Brazil at Wembley 

It certainly looks like a banana sitting on the grass after the players go back for the kick off. On the video from the English You Tube tourist guy you can see whatever it is coming down from the Green Brigade on to the grass. But if it's not a banana that'll be ok just chuck whatever you want at players.

6 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Do you mean this one?

It’s the International Brigade

BCBB477A-3477-4B9D-A714-8195EEDD6F32.jpeg

Thanks, that's the one. It looked blue to me, but clearly I'm even more colourblind than I thought. I'd like to think, being a keen student of Orwell, that I'd have been on the right side in the Spanish Civil War too, but I fail to see it's relevance at a (sort of) Scottish football match in 2022. 

48 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Thanks, that's the one. It looked blue to me, but clearly I'm even more colourblind than I thought. I'd like to think, being a keen student of Orwell, that I'd have been on the right side in the Spanish Civil War too, but I fail to see it's relevance at a (sort of) Scottish football match in 2022. 

You must be new to the game if you think flags can only be football related

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

So not on the side of the International Brigade, then.