What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

45 minutes ago, coprolite said:

The mopes ability to latch on to any political conflict no matter how historical is really impressive, in a peculiarly tragic way. 

I hope the pope never finds out that you're all anti catholic communists now. 

The quote from Orwell in Homage to Catalonia regarding the burning of all catholic churches and cathedrals obviously wasn't read by the celtic fans.

Extremely conflicted.

On 04/09/2022 at 21:16, Empty It said:

Agree with the general consensus here, the shitty pitch invasions and "limbs" moments of people diving on top of each other is artificial attention seeking, arseholes are more interested with how they look on social media than the actual game.

Weird post.

When Rory Fallon scored his screamer at Hampden, I ended up four rows away from my seat and with no idea how I'd got there. Bruises all over my leg. 

Don't think I'd have been able to do this if I'd tried. Just simple human emotions taking over.

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

Going off at a tangent while still remaining fully tinpot, in amongst all the usual non-Scottish flags waving at Parkhead, there was a new one on me last night - red, yellow and blue with some sort of wee red chevron thingy on the yellow band. Anyone any idea what that was? 

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

Do you mean this one?

It’s the International Brigade

BCBB477A-3477-4B9D-A714-8195EEDD6F32.jpeg

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

The mopes ability to latch on to any political conflict no matter how historical is really impressive, in a peculiarly tragic way. 

I hope the pope never finds out that you're all anti catholic communists now. 

You’re just having an argument with yourself here mate 

You say that as if that’s the only game you see the flag 

It isn’t 

So he's not arguing with himself, then. Glad we've cleared that up.

5 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Can you imagine one of our diddy teams getting pumped 3-0 from Celtic the coming out with 'Nevermind the result, how great was the atmosphere? Such a wonderful occasion.'

Hibs went a bit like that after the 2013 Scottish Cup Final but I don't think it was quite that bad

1 hour ago, Self-raising Lazarus said:

The quote from Orwell in Homage to Catalonia regarding the burning of all catholic churches and cathedrals obviously wasn't read by the celtic fans.

Extremely conflicted.

Or "For whom the Bell Tolls" for that matter

I once saw the Spanish Republican flag in the Celtic End at Tynecastle being held proudly aloft next to someone presumably equally proud of the papal banner they were waving.

Somehow they didn't end up falling out with each other, which suggests that they weren't taking things very seriously and we shouldn't take them seriously either

1 hour ago, VincentGuerin said:

It's been amusing me no end since yesterday evening.

This is basically any non-OF side v the Old Firm.

Came out swinging, had a wee pop with the home crowd behind them etc, but ultimately lost by 3 or 4 goals to a vastly superior side who could step it up whenever they wanted to, and ultimately did.

But the hype machine is all 'brave, brave BRRRAAAAAVVVEEE'. We never really hear about brave Ross County, or brave Hibs.

It's genuinely funny.

And if you compare the relative spending power / turnover of the clubs, Celtic are arguably closer to Madrid than most of the rest of the league are to them. 

Celtic fans crawling over themselves to see who can be the first to w**k themselves into oblivion over famous footballers saying their singing and cheering were good whilst the team on the park are getting brushed aside 0-3 will never not be small time in the extreme.

The fact they cant see the hypocrisy when it related to their dominance over other teams in Scotland is just embarrassingly brainwashed.

Team gets skelped at home but Modric said he had a nice time so all in all they'll call it a draw.

6 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Celtic fans crawling over themselves to see who can be the first to w**k themselves into oblivion over famous footballers saying their singing and cheering were good whilst the team on the park are getting brushed aside 0-3 will never not be small time in the extreme.

The fact they cant see the hypocrisy when it related to their dominance over other teams in Scotland is just embarrassingly brainwashed.

Team gets skelped at home but Modric said he had a nice time so all in all they'll call it a draw.

It's very funny.

Media-trained footballers say things that they're media trained to say after swatting aside their irrelevant team.

Celtic fans:

image.jpeg.8cca126fbf4076f37c451a335245f48f.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Celtic fans crawling over themselves to see who can be the first to w**k themselves into oblivion over famous footballers saying their singing and cheering were good 

For the 4th time today, where?