What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

11 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

The obvious is obvious, but the red white and blue hanging baskets in the garden are a really nice touch.

There's something lurking in the shed as well. Perhaps a 'Europe League Winners' banner, waiting for a sunnier day?

1 hour ago, lubo_blaha said:

Everyone over the age of 10 is old enough to remember Hearts being a yo-yo club.

Difference being that the two recent relegations were caused by an administration (points deduction) and the early end to season due to Covid and a delicious goal at St Mirren Park on the final game in 2020 by Jon Obika.

In the late 70s and early 80s they were just shit and relegated 3 times. 😂 

22 hours ago, CambieBud said:

Haha. This is exactly the problem with the 21st Century in sport. Professional male sport has always and will always be primarily aimed at a male audience. Women’s football is an entirely different game and unless I am wrong, is being aimed at a different audience. No problem with any of that. Nothing to do with leftie wokeness, Livilion. Personally I have never watched a women’s football match. I have no issue at all with Sky pouring vast sums into that sport, as it has a growing interest among young girls. Good for them. 
I don’t understand why there has to be a gender crossover when there is no comparison between the games

CambieBud: Women's football is entirely different to men's football. There is no way to compare them.
Also CambieBud: I have never watched a game of women's football.

3 hours ago, AJF said:

As far as football themed home bars go, that's certainly one of the better ones.

I hope the new owner updates it with the new badge. Can’t have a bar like that with an outdated badge as the centrepiece.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/moves-to-change-spl-voting-structure-1393897

“SPL clubs have delayed moves to introduce a new top-flight voting structure after Aberdeen joined forces with Celtic in blocking the path to change.

A motion was put forward at yesterday’s SPL board meeting to ditch the current 11-1 majority needed for major decisions with some clubs keen to see a new 9-3 voting system introduced on all issues.”

One of the most Tin Pot decisions ever made by a non-OF club chairman. Shame on you Stewart Milne.

7 hours ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/125870720

(edit: scroll through the pics)

That's one of the most boring, soulless properties I've seen for a while.

It's like a developer's idea of a show home, zero character in any of the rooms.........well, apart from the ridic bar which merely confirms the suspicion that the owner has no class.

3 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/moves-to-change-spl-voting-structure-1393897

“SPL clubs have delayed moves to introduce a new top-flight voting structure after Aberdeen joined forces with Celtic in blocking the path to change.

A motion was put forward at yesterday’s SPL board meeting to ditch the current 11-1 majority needed for major decisions with some clubs keen to see a new 9-3 voting system introduced on all issues.”

One of the most Tin Pot decisions ever made by a non-OF club chairman. Shame on you Stewart Milne.

Yes, no matter how that gets cut in terms of Milne's motivation, that was a disgraceful and damaging decision.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

That's one of the most boring, soulless properties I've seen for a while.

It's like a developer's idea of a show home, zero character in any of the rooms.........well, apart from the ridic bar which merely confirms the suspicion that the owner has no class.

I think I might go and arrange a viewing.

Might just happen to do a shit on the pool table.