Championship 17000

League 1.   10,131

League 2.   5000

39500 * 10      395000

17000 * 12       204000

10131 * 12          121572

5000 * 12         60000

total              780572 

You're still avoiding my point, using your metrics and simple arithmetic. Is that because you can't deny that I'm correct in my calculations?

37 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Go away you daft wee fool.

It's been unequivocally established that you are utterly wrong in asserting that English clubs are way better supported in proportionate terms than is the case in Scotland outwith the OF. 

Stop your daft digging.  You've come in with an opinion based on your own observations and been shown to be quite wrong, all the while praising OF fans for their apparent fanaticism.  

Not a good look.

chewing-the-fat-scottish-comedy.gif

I think far too many people are getting baited here by yet another one of the 'new' Livi accounts. In reality, there's one random roaster who's made about 7 different profiles claiming to be a Livi fan, an agent, an ITK mastermind etc. 

Once he's found he out comes out with shite that gets him banned. On another thread (Rangers game thread) he's started in on Goram/Bell as well.

For me, that's the most tinpot thing I've seen in the SPFL so far. The multi-account idiot.

Edited by ATLIS

1 hour ago, Livifc1 said:

Yeah for me, you sad little wankstain

Aaaaaaaaand……

…….we have a heid’s gone!!!!!!

Congratulations everyone, great job on this one. One of the quickest opening weekend heid’s gones in recent memory. 

Los Angeles Lakers Dunk GIF by NBA

MT getting called an "illiterate little tit" had me guffawing. Spectacularly disproportionate and beautifully percussive (snare drum in a pipe band). 

Anyway, Sellick's fans singing YNWA for ages before the game yesterday was nauseatingly tinpot. If they win the title this year I fear a full Latin papal mass before kick off on flag Day next year.

3 minutes ago, velo army said:

MT getting called an "illiterate little tit" had me guffawing. Spectacularly disproportionate and beautifully percussive (snare drum in a pipe band). 

Anyway, Sellick's fans singing YNWA for ages before the game yesterday was nauseatingly tinpot. If they win the title this year I fear a full Latin papal mass before kick off on flag Day next year.

It's a bit ridiculous that any team they play is expected to wait 10 minutes for their wee play and song to finish before they kick off, would any team outwith the OF get away with that pish.

Just now, Empty It said:

It's a bit ridiculous that any team they play is expected to wait 10 minutes for their wee play and song to finish before they kick off, would any team outwith the OF get away with that pish.

I'd love to find out.....

4 minutes ago, velo army said:

Yes, it was quite a good line actually.  It got a bit lost in his post, unlike when he gave the "wankstain" line more of a platform of its own a bit later.

I'd overlooked the sonic qualities of "illiterate little tit " though and have now gone back to award it a deserved greenie.

13 hours ago, Livifc1 said:

What an aptly named profile. 
Ok Newcastle a one team city, like Aberdeen. 
Newcastle population around 500,000 average attendance 52000 and would probably be more if they expanded the stadium. 

Aberdeen population 200,000

Average attendance around 14,000, nowhere near the same as a % of the population as Newcastle or Sunderland or Middlesbrough or a host of other English teams. 
My argument stands, take the Old Firm out of Scottish football and the rest will be shown to have poor attendances, be poorly supported in comparison to teams down in England. 

Newcastle city population is only a bit bigger than Aberdeen's at 280,000. 

Aberdeen city population is between Dudley's and Portsmouth's. A quick glance shows that. Dudley are non league and Portsmouth's attendances vary from 7-15k, much like ours. 

Football attendances tend to be proportionally higher in former centres of heavy industry for cultural and historical reasons. So clydeside is a more appropriate comparison for Tyneside. 

I'd say Plymouth (fairly isolated major port) is a better comparison for Aberdeen and they manage 10-15k out of 263k. (and they're one of only two sizeable clubs in the whole of Devon.

So Aberdeen draw pretty much the crowd you'd expect. 

I've been unable to locate an industrial estate for suitable comparison with Livi.