What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

"I got a very big social media following saying 'Welcome to the Rangers family, but, it was very kindly, just like an uncle talking to you. Do not call them the Hoops. Do not make them sound nice. They are either Celtic or they are them.'

Grown adults, no doubt.

Has he not been given the "legendary commentator" accolade yet ?......and are they peddling the line that he was always known at Ibrox simply as "The Commentator" ?
He had a long and storied career elsewhere, and spent only a tiny amount of it at Ibrox.

So.... "ex Gers Starlet" it is then

59 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Official lower back of shirt sponsor? It’s a football top not a F1 car for goodness sakes. 

43 minutes ago, G51 said:

https://store.celticfc.com/celtic-mens-2022-23-away-shirt

Official back of shirt sponsor? It’s a football top not an F1 car for goodness sakes.

:lol:

10 minutes ago, G51 said:

Advertising alcohol where your players names should be is disgraceful tbh. What would Brother Walfrid say?

Never met the guy mate however with him being a Marist monk and with monastic alcohol production going back as far as the Catholic Church itself I imagine he wouldn’t give a Castlemaine XXXX

Edited by Jinky67

10 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Given that Scomec are taking the place of the now defunct crypto fantoken  Sportemongo it actually represents a slight dialling back of the tinpottery

I didn't know Sportemongo had gone tits up. Do they still owe the sponsor money?

That would be a terrible shame.