What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

57 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I’ve never really studied behavioural patterns and body language of people bursting for a shite tbf.

Unusual line of work you are in Benny 

Aren't all OF fans proctologists to a degree?

15 hours ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Some of the replies are just, WOW.

Obviously these are the same deranged c***s that think their team didn't die.

72NgSfPA_bigger.jpg

Replying to
This is totally unnecessary We took 100,000+ to Manchester a few years back and bar a few arrests for people who had drank a bit too much we behaved impeccably and were great ambassadors for the club and for the UK 🇬🇧

mhgUS-yt_bigger.jpg

‘Our reputation clearly goes before us?’ You’re talking pish, when is there ever bother with Rangers travelling support when they go abroad?

Pretty good patter from Sutton to be fair. He actually has a bit of humour and intelligence unlike Hartson who tries to emulate him.
Whilst I agree Hartson is thick as f**k it's something coming from a Rangers fan who regularly has Alex Rae as a pundit.

7 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Some of the replies are just, WOW.

Obviously these are the same deranged c***s that think their team didn't die.

The best bit is being ambassadors for the UK, to the UK. I wonder where he thinks Manchester is? 

Quite staggering how many BBC Scotland news and sports correspondents are in Seville supporting reporting on the Europa League Final.

Ironic that, win or lose, they wont get any interviews with The Rangers manager.

3 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

A suitably Rangers-esque statement from Scot Gardiner today.

Both red card decisions for Duffy went ICT's way - yellow was the decision in each case.

If Inverness want one of those reviewed, they should really say which one. 

On 15/05/2022 at 16:31, pozbaird said:

Our ‘Celtic Shop’ fiasco has, at last, been trumped for the title of ‘most tinpot thing ever seen’ by this season’s top flight table. Frankly, an absolute fcuking minter. The ‘Old Firm’ a million points ahead, Celtic with a plus 70 GD, and only Hearts in third with a positive goal difference. The actual fcuk sake. To think there’s a thread asking if anyone outwith the uglies will ever win the top flight in our lifetimes. Do me a favour.

B02C2BB6-A069-412A-8BDD-80F392A37611.jpeg

If the orcs win tonight this will only get worse. Back to early 2000's where Sky showed a spanking at 6.05 on a Sunday night. Dark days ahead. If they get both get the CL money then I'd go as far as saying if another club even wins a cup competition in the next 5 years I'd be surprised. 

3 minutes ago, sugna said:

Both red card decisions for Duffy went ICT's way - yellow was the decision in each case.

If Inverness want one of those reviewed, they should really say which one. 

You can only appeal red cards.