What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

YouTubers from down south getting tickets for big matches over normal fans is pretty tinpot.
We've seen it recently with vloggers attending Ibrox v Dortmund and Braga, the semi final at the weekend and now rumours one has been given a ticket for our away match at Celtic Park.
All games where there will be no shortage of Rangers fans looking for tickets. Whoever is feeding them these tickets deserves a boot in the baws and blacklisted.

I see a certain YouTuber was at the Rangers game again last night. He was at the past two Old Firm games before that and he’s attended loads of other Rangers Ibrox Europa league ties this season.

17 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I see a certain YouTuber was at the Rangers game again last night. He was at the past two Old Firm games before that and he’s attended loads of other Rangers Ibrox Europa league ties this season.

That lad ('Footy Adventures') stated in a recent video he had got his match ticket from Bobby Madden: officials are given complimentary tickets each match they officiate.

10 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The Europa League is tin pot. I don’t think I’ve ever watched a Europa League final.

Is it even on TV?

The after match carnage and footage of riot police battering "west of scotland football fans" should be on plenty of news channels m9

9 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Putting an orange kit on sale a few days before the Europa League final is a stroke of marketing genius tbf.

100%. 

Can just imagine them chuckling away in the board room at this one. Cigars out. 

4 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

I don't see how this is tinpot. It is just their way of celebrating their Dutch manager who has taken them to a European final.

Right?.....RIGHT?!

surely they should be wearing green in honour of their saviours and founder Charles.....