What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

31 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Tell you what, I wouldnt be delighted if someone of his "stature" was in the seat next to me for a season !

I'm a hypocrite when it  comes to shit  like  this

In principle I support  people's rights  to display Union Jacks, Tricolours,  Papal Banners, Red Hands, ISIS flags, Spanish Republican  Flags,  or whatever* at  football games  but I  just don't  want to be within 10 metres  of  "that sort  of  person" especially when I've  paid  extra  to  be  in  the posh seats

* I'd be OK with a   pride  flag  provided  they removed  the  green stripe

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I'm a hypocrite when it  comes to shit  like  this

In principle I support  people's rights  to display Union Jacks, Tricolours,  Papal Banners, Red Hands, ISIS flags, Spanish Republican  Flags,  or whatever* at  football games  but I  just don't  want to be within 10 metres  of  "that sort  of  person" especially when I've  paid  extra  to  be  in  the posh seats

* I'd be OK with a   pride  flag  provided  they removed  the  green stripe

Hahaha. I thought he meant the guy was a fatty. Nothing worse than sitting next to someone who has far too much mass for their seat.

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Hahaha. I thought he meant the guy was a fatty. Nothing worse than sitting next to someone who has far too much mass for their seat.

I did - Its even worse in winter when chubsters seem to think they need the extra padding of a puffa jaiket...............

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

I did - Its even worse in winter when chubsters seem to think they need the extra padding of a puffa jaiket...............

Covid thread for this but it’s very hard to social distance in a supermarket when one of these blimps in a puffa jacket decides to walk down the middle of an aisle. 

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

🤔 tricky one

1614942765_Screenshot2021-09-1613_47_14.png.7436efce0360f540874e4ea5d416e37e.png

He's actually right. All the slimmest, sexiest, best-looking Jambos are actually closet Hibernian season ticket holders, who have to keep their true affiliation secret for family reasons. Luckily, the peculiarities of Scottish football scheduling means that they can slip out to ER when the deformed mutant faction of the Hearts support are off to away games.

Rangers regret this error of judgement and are deeply sorry for any distress suffered by Mr Lennon and Mr Sutton. By way of an apology, we have invited both to attend Sunday's match with Motherwell and have given them the opportunity to unfurl the league winners flag before kick off.

Edited by AJF