What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

I don’t understand the confusion about Cinch being on the flags. They’ll be plastered on anything related to the league (Except Rangers) for the duration of their deal.

If come the end of the deal, someone else takes over, Cinch won’t be on the flags the next season; despite the winners having won the Cinch Premiership, Championship….

7 hours ago, Clown Job said:

I mean, it's surely obvious to everyone that Hearts and Partick have simply sent each other photos of their flags so they can have a wee dig at the SPFL, isn't it?

Worth remembering Partick are run by a woman who encouraged fans to hang "SPFL - Corrupt to the core" banners in the stadium.

Embarrassing from both clubs at this stage tbh.

27 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Raith Rovers

For those who didn’t realise what this one was about 

The Fife derby between Raith Rovers and Dunfermline had to be abandoned after a power failure at Stark's Park.

A floodlight problem delayed kick-off in the Scottish Championship fixture, while many supporters were locked out with turnstyles inoperable.

And play was brought to a half after 14 minutes, with no electricity in the stands housing the 4,000 fans.

With the lighting down, the scheduled 19:45 kick-off was deemed a safety risk.

5 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Daily Record: Celtic fans locked OUT of Rangers clash as dramatic ticket u turn stuns Parkhead chiefs.
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-chiefs-stunned-rangers-perform-24804778

Everything about this rivalry is tin pot.

Even worse was Sutton quoting this saying it's a shambles, Rangers scared of Celtic etc etc. Meanwhile Celtic are locking St Mirren fans out tomorrow :D 

End of the day, there's little wrong with it right now. I'd be raging to be a season ticket holder and to be told I can't attend a game while away fans are allowed in at the expense of me.

15 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Even worse was Sutton quoting this saying it's a shambles, Rangers scared of Celtic etc etc. Meanwhile Celtic are locking St Mirren fans out tomorrow :D 

End of the day, there's little wrong with it right now. I'd be raging to be a season ticket holder and to be told I can't attend a game while away fans are allowed in at the expense of me.

Hindsight is 20/20, but I suspect they don't see this as an issue

Aberdeen being in the same league as Hearts, the one team that they are most likely to require to wear a different kit colour when they play against them, and choosing a change kit colour that is too similar to Hearts' home kit that they now have to register last season's away kit as a third kit to wear to play against Hearts today.