What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

Just now, AmericanFan said:

What am I missing in that couldn't she just drive to Aberdeen for it?

As  alluded to by Johnnydun, distances here are waaaaaay different than the US of A. We can't just hop in a hyper loop in Dingwall and appear in Musselburgh at the drop of a hat but saying that you'd think the 65 miles to Aberdeen wouldn't be asking too much! Ibrox on the other hand even if it wasn't sold out would be approx 85 miles so obviously that's just plainly ridiculous to ask her to go that far to see her team, spend the blue pound and touch major trophy numero one.

Silly gringo😀

20 minutes ago, House Bartender said:

I take it that there's no Quislings in Edinburgh then? 

Unfortunately we've got more than our share.

I saw the Festival putting the begging bowls out the other day but not even they wanted to take this shilling

Spoiler

Spartans on the other hand voted for the Colts in the Lowland League. The disgrace of Edinburgh...

13 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I’m shocked to see Ayr and Falkirk on that list, absolutely shocked.

Showing people in Falkirk and Ayr what a trophy looks like must come under community education.

Similarly maybe St Johnstone could drive up the road and show the Scottish Cup outside Dens and down the road and show the League Cup outside Tynecastle...

15 hours ago, TommyDickFingers said:

As  alluded to by Johnnydun, distances here are waaaaaay different than the US of A. We can't just hop in a hyper loop in Dingwall and appear in Musselburgh at the drop of a hat but saying that you'd think the 65 miles to Aberdeen wouldn't be asking too much! Ibrox on the other hand even if it wasn't sold out would be approx 85 miles so obviously that's just plainly ridiculous to ask her to go that far to see her team, spend the blue pound and touch major trophy numero one.

Silly gringo😀

haha.

I'm guessing there are some people that commute from Dundee to Edinburgh for work (or used to)?

13 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Showing people in Falkirk and Ayr what a trophy looks like must come under community education.

Similarly maybe St Johnstone could drive up the road and show the Scottish Cup outside Dens and down the road and show the League Cup outside Tynecastle...

Great idea, I'm away to email the club.