What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

3 minutes ago, Ric said:

Mr Alli following me about the forum and making the wrong conclusion, again?

"Deelightful"

You are so desperate to try and troll that you didn't even realise I was defending your chairman's aspirations.

Oh dear, its now turned into "desperation" and "stalking". 

If you don't want folk pointing out you're a fucking idiot, stop posting idiot mumbling, it's that simple. 

"WhY aReNt You lAuGhInG aT nElMs LiKe YoU dId FiTzY :(

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Oh dear, its now turned into "desperation" and "stalking".

Oh, dear, don't flatter yourself.

Obvious troll is obvious troll, but it seems you get quite defensive when called out on it.

6 minutes ago, Ric said:

Oh, dear, don't flatter yourself.

Obvious troll is obvious troll, but it seems you get quite defensive when called out on it.

Ah, I'm the defensive one. Last time you spent half the day cling me a troll because I wrote "I completely agree". 

I guess I'll have to stop directly pointing and laughing at you as you seem to be a couple of posts away from calling either the site owner or the Polis. 

Guest TheJTS98
1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Screenshot_20210528-082815_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3e19f512a28701fb2b320d74fa77cf48.jpg

Screenshot_20210528-082937_Chrome.thumb.jpg.efd755d10ba9377b7388e2a3d784d92d.jpg

Yeah, I'll continue mocking Fitzpatrick if he claims St Mirren are a top 4 club who are "used to winning trophies and playing in Europe", when in the last 30 years you've achieved 1 trophy, 0 top 4 finishes, and 0 European games, m8y.

I'm afraid your English is no better than The Sun's.

He didn't say St Mirren 'are' a top 4 club who 'are' used to winning trophies and playing in Europe.

He said they 'were'. And between 1980 and 1988 St Mirren played in Europe four times and won the Scottish Cup. Trophy rather than trophies, but his overall message is completely fair in terms of what St Mirren did in the 80s and what he wants them to do now, or, as he put it 'get back to'.

So, you can mock him if you like. But you're mocking him for your misrepresentation of what he said, not what he actually said.

Edited by TheJTS98

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Ah, I'm the defensive one. Last time you spent half the day cling me a troll because I wrote "I completely agree".

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

I guess I'll have to stop directly pointing and laughing at you as you seem to be a couple of posts away from calling either the site owner or the Polis. 

A mix of revisionist nonsense and defensive paranoia. Keep up the good work!

Edited by Ric

Just now, Leith Green said:

'kinell mate, its street valium in Dundee not meth.....................

A cheeky wee blue tenner? Certainly an enjoyable evening when mixed with a bottle of wine.. ;)

5 hours ago, TheJTS98 said:

He said they 'were'. And between 1980 and 1988 St Mirren played in Europe four times and won the Scottish Cup. Trophy rather than trophies...

We also won the Anglo-Scottish Cup in 1980, the only Scottish club to do so.

So, 2 trophies.

Nelms deserves every bit of stick he gets over this.

If either of the arse cheeks had came with this pish we would all be slaughtering them. Disappointing to see any Dundee fans here or on theor thread defending him.

Absolute arsehole comments and wildly out of place. Call it for what it is.

I could be wrong but I didn’t read it as nelms advocating it, just stating it’s a possibility due to the clear differences between clubs at certain levels. 

Given this is exactly what happened to create the SPL it doesn’t seem that far fetched. 

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I could be wrong but I didn’t read it as nelms advocating it, just stating it’s a possibility due to the clear differences between clubs at certain levels. 

Given this is exactly what happened to create the SPL it doesn’t seem that far fetched. 

Have a greenie for actually being literate enough to read what he said instead of just seeing the Sun's usual backpage pish and believing it as gospel

Indeed

I don’t share all the views he’s expressed but they don’t seem crazy or farfetched

Most of it isn’t even new

A similar spin was put on Anne Budges remark along the lines that there should be about 20 top level league clubs as opposed to 42

That was clearly meaning something along the lines of a two division SPL but was instead met with fury that this daft old lady was saying Clyde should stop playing football entirely

"One of the biggest clubs in the world" being given the run around for 3 months by the guy who got Bournemouth relegated when the squad is in dire need of a complete rebuild. To then be rejected by said coach 53 days before their European campaign starts because they couldnt agree terms with some FM regen coaches.