What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

I generally hate Hearts and their “5-1” patter but this is an enormous own goal from the Hibs Twitter admin 😂

Ha ha! Although it's fairly tin pot in itself for a club's most significant victory to be against their city rivals. 

18 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I don't get why Hibs would post that

Apparently it was in response to a fan that said they’d renewed 6 Hibs season tickets. Unrelated to Hearts and their fabled 5-1 but an own goal nonetheless.

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

Is the Hibs Twitter admin still the same knicker wetter who used to block anyone who asked why they were at that time called Hibernian FC Club?

I realise you are still probably drunk after shitting your pants v St Mirren, but can we have that in something resembling english?

Just now, Leith Green said:

I realise you are still probably drunk after shitting your pants v St Mirren, but can we have that in something resembling english?

I wasn't playing in that match. Though the players being drunk may explain their performances.

I was asking if Hibs' Twitter account is still run by the same person who used to get upset and block people for enquiring why they had a daft Twitter username. It wasn't difficult to understand.

15 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

I wasn't playing in that match. Though the players being drunk may explain their performances.

I was asking if Hibs' Twitter account is still run by the same person who used to get upset and block people for enquiring why they had a daft Twitter username. It wasn't difficult to understand.

Aye ok..........................

image.png.c3f816684fe2fd504beac027dae77ad8.png

21 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Sure it’s someone different now. 

5 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

I see your confusion. It didn't used to be that. A few years ago, the official Hibs Twitter handle was different. They changed it as they were being laughed at.

Ah, so the club used to have a twitter handle that didnt match the club name? A bit like @Scotsman doesnt take you to the newspaper?

Jeez, revelatory stuff.........................

I am more interested in the nugget that retweets Royal family shite etc getting fired.

The "Club Club" era was a long time ago, and they moved on from that round about the same time they got relegated, when they started hiring some competent people behind the scenes. However, my understanding is that Hibs recently got rid of the team behind that more competent social media output to replace it with people with a marketing background and no real knowledge of social media (or Hibernian FC, it would appear).

That's why their output has started to veer towards the embarrassing - even over the last month we've had some pathetic mewling about Kevin Nisbet not playing for Scotland, a heartfelt tribute to the Duke of Edinburgh, the scattergun use of GIFs and a general sense that it is being run by an eight year-old. This latest one capped it off though, how could you possibly work for Hibs and not know the significance of that?

Edited by craigkillie

4 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

The "Club Club" era was a long time ago, and they moved on from that round about the same time they got relegated, when they started hiring some competent people behind the scenes. However, my understanding is that Hibs recently got rid of the team behind that more competent social media output to replace it with people with a marketing background and no real knowledge of social media (or Hibernian FC, it would appear).

That's why their output has started to veer towards the embarrassing - even over the last month we've had some pathetic mewling about Kevin Nisbet not playing for Scotland, a heartfelt tribute to the Duke of Edinburgh, the scattergun use of GIFs and a general sense that it is being run by an eight year-old. This latest one capped it off though, how could you possibly work for Hibs and not know the significance of that?

Yep, the use of GIFs as a paid professional should get you posted to Siberia or at least a Court mandated Internet access ban.