What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

33 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Not as low key as I had expected - the Proud Gorgie Boys will be all upset..................

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/56874215

That's the only thing most of them will ever win so one can understand their excitement.  

They can put it in the trophy room with the one from a few years back, assuming it is finished of course. 

SPFL waiting until after the HL/LL playoff fixture date to decide whether or not to play the HL/LL playoff fixture.

Then they will tell Brora and Kelty oh sorry you have missed the play off date and you can't play off for League Two this season once again a you are too late.....Not our fault....honest....!

League Two really know so many non league tean than I imagine. Although despise them too[emoji16][emoji322] [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Well done to all involved in that United video. I'm certain the players will be right up for the game knowing that only 24hours earlier a load of children interspersed with men in their THIRTIES standing outside the ground will help them along the way. 

Dearie me. 

Why were Dundee United leaving yesterday anyway? Aberdeen is just an hour and a bit up the road, and it's an afternoon kick off too.

Seems like a bit of a waste of money to me doing the overnight stay.

6 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Well done to all involved in that United video. I'm certain the players will be right up for the game knowing that only 24hours earlier a load of children interspersed with men in their THIRTIES standing outside the ground will help them along the way. 

Dearie me. 

Mellon just talking up the send off they received yesterday for helping to inspire them in their mauling of Aberdeen

Dearie me indeed... 

Spoiler

Although it was a bit of a minter

Edited by Junior_Arab

I mean, if it is disgraceful to get relegated when you're bottom after 30 games, surely its unthinkable to accept promotion after just 27? 

Obviously the right thing to do is declare both seasons null and void so Celtic didn’t get the nine* and Rangers didn’t get the 55*

Hamilton are liable to be keen, Dundee United less so

From a hearts point of view it’s a fairly moot point as they cancel each other out but the idea that the last two years never officially happened is quite attractive

2 hours ago, Junior_Arab said:

Mellon just talking up the send off they received yesterday for helping to inspire them in their mauling of Aberdeen

Dearie me indeed... 

Reveal hidden contents

Although it was a bit of a minter

Wonder how he'll talk up the welcome home. 

Season 7 Cooking GIF by MasterChef Junior