What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

1 hour ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Evro Football Pro was definitely a PlayStation game you could buy for £5 in your local petrol station circa 1999.

That was when we had Hugh Scott as chairman so there's a decent chance you could have picked Morton up for £5 then as well

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Who are Evro Football Pro and why were Morton playing a friendly in March?

Some of the approximately 421 squad jobbers signed by managers #1 and #2 of the campaign needed a kickabout. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/03/2021 at 22:06, BucksburnDandy said:

Quite a lot of them up in Westhill tonight. Tin pot as considering most of them will have been in Ibrox less often than I have.

Have to say as an outsider moving up, must be brutal being a Caley Thistle fan in Inverness as it feels they're the 4th best supported team in their own town:

Rangers
Celtic
County
Then Caley Thistle

There’s no chance there’s more County fans in Inverness than The Caley.  That’s just not the case and never has been.  Rangers and Celtic definitely.

On 05/04/2021 at 08:49, craigkillie said:

I'd imagine winning four knock-out ties and winning your group to be a very good run, yes.

I am all for putting Rangers (or Celtic) down at every opportunity but I think credit where credit is due is only fair. 

3 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

The most Tin Pit thing, and what will always be the most Tin Pot thing, is the continued drive by certain elements of Scottish football to get arse cheek B teams in our professional league set up.

John Collins' recent appearances on Radio Scotland about this have been absolutely toe-curling - even in the context of the pantheon of cringey shit that he's come out with over the years.