What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

On 05/11/2020 at 15:48, LoonsYouthTeam said:

I really don't get this mindset. Like you hate your rivals in the week around a game and for 90 minutes you want them to cry, you laugh at them when they do something daft. But this weird obsession with your rivals and somehow showing your club and therefore yourself as purer and more noble is fucking weird man, especially considering they're all fucked up in one way or another. I guess the recent martyr complex for Hearts fans leads to this shit.

It's like Hibs fans who use the chronic poppy thief patter or pretend that talking about the dodgy shit Hearts were up to under Romanov somehow means those cup wins don't count. Just support your own team lads.

That being said if I ever get round to it I will be doing a Hearts banter years thread so I dunno

• 2 weeks later...

Hearts trying to spin the narrative is getting a little pathetic and cringeworthy now. Tinpot b*****ds.

Alloa responded by pointing out they've not taken up any "option" and are simply streaming it like they have done for all their home games this season. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

45 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Hearts trying to spin the narrative is getting a little pathetic and cringeworthy now. Tinpot b*****ds.

Alloa responded by pointing out they've not taken up any "option" and are simply streaming it like they have done for all their home games this season. 

How much were Hearts TV going to bid for the rights to show this match?

• 4 weeks later...

George Galloway getting VIP access to a QotS game and an incredibly flimsy excuse to justify it given the ongoing Covid restrictions

"I have several season tickets and might or might not be sponsoring the club at some point in the not too distant future"

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

23 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

George Galloway getting VIP access to a QotS game and an incredibly flimsy excuse to justify it given the ongoing Covid restrictions

"I have several season tickets and might or might not be sponsoring the club at some point in the not too distant future"

I enjoyed the QoS statement tbh. They're not apologising for breaking the guidance/protocols by allowing fans in while under Level 4 restrictions, instead they're apologising to the "supporters who have been upset" :lol:

Proper "I'm sorry you feel that way" stuff.

3 hours ago, LiviLion said:

I enjoyed the QoS statement tbh. They're not apologising for breaking the guidance/protocols by allowing fans in while under Level 4 restrictions, instead they're apologising to the "supporters who have been upset" :lol:

Proper "I'm sorry you feel that way" stuff.

I admire the Queens' strength, courage and indefatigably in releasing that statement...!