What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

This has probably been on here before, and it was 4 years ago, but I'm howling at this resignation post I've been sent from a blog called Scotzine:

Time to bid adieu

Of course, some scumbags will see this as some sort of victory – my departure from writing about Scottish football – and revel in the demise of Scotzine, but who really cares about the sad lil p***ks of this world who hide their identities to spout hatred against others while they waste their lives doing nothing else.

My life does not revolve around football, unlike some knuckledraggers. My life does not revolve around a website or social media, unlike some knuckledraggers. 

Hopefully, Police Scotland pull their finger out and do their job before it is too late and someone is attacked or worse by one of these knuckledragging scumbags.

There is nothing more for me to say other than, Goodbye!

pop tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

10 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

Ffs, a Celtic fan finally says what I have been saying about their clubs penny pinching ways for years. Yet wraps it up in so much deluded militaristic language that I am regretting being right all this time, it is a game of bloody football, it is not the playground of Machiavelli & Napoleon

40 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Ffs, a Celtic fan finally says what I have been saying about their clubs penny pinching ways for years. Yet wraps it up in so much deluded militaristic language that I am regretting being right all this time, it is a game of bloody football, it is not the playground of Machiavelli & Napoleon

That's a classic. The following section where he says the "fact" that Celtic are the biggest club in Scotland isn't up for debate by "serious people" before listing a series of debating points on the subject is a particular highlight (although the pretentious broadsheet style lede is a close second).

1838468400_sellicblog.png.a8b88d50171c1bb5b104bb28af94aa9a.png

Jeezo. Plumber wars in the North East. PM’s posted amid a twitter-based complaint from an aggrieved fan to Aberdeen about rival Shay Logan. But Shay’s not bothered. Not in the slightest 🤣

F2A688F2-6A11-4CC6-A502-3EDC27A07A2A.png

74C5317F-E151-4682-BD59-842BBBC28395.png

AA2E80D8-6759-4F61-96BC-A5E2D51FCC4A.png

B40F2A4D-2241-4C77-A22F-50A51215BFFB.png

7 hours ago, gkneil said:

Jeezo. Plumber wars in the North East. PM’s posted amid a twitter-based complaint from an aggrieved fan to Aberdeen about rival Shay Logan. But Shay’s not bothered. Not in the slightest 🤣

F2A688F2-6A11-4CC6-A502-3EDC27A07A2A.png

74C5317F-E151-4682-BD59-842BBBC28395.png

AA2E80D8-6759-4F61-96BC-A5E2D51FCC4A.png

B40F2A4D-2241-4C77-A22F-50A51215BFFB.png

It's not like he's got form for embarrassing himself online or anything...

EKyG4JOXYAEtPTX?format=jpg&name=large

EKyG4JKXsAARMPS?format=jpg&name=large

3 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Its Pixellot, which has been shite all across the board.

Sometimes it follows seagulls.