What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

No I'm very much enjoying it you seething mess thank you

It would be a strange football fan not to be seething after what went on the last few months. Good to see our players harnessing the seethe. Hope it continues on Halloween. It's not like we enjoy playing Hibs at Hamden or anything.

7 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

It would be a strange football fan not to be seething after what went on the last few months. Good to see our players harnessing the seethe. Hope it continues on Halloween. It's not like we enjoy playing Hibs at Hamden or anything.

You can take your bogus persecution complex back to the relevant forum now Pet

Guest 8GamesToGo
7 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

You can take your bogus persecution complex back to the relevant forum now Pet

Will do, season's started so there's more to talk about now. Auf wiedersehen

Edited by 8GamesToGo

Guest 8GamesToGo
On 04/10/2020 at 11:02, buchan30 said:

Voted themselves a title? You mean this one? 9acd6d08-ac40-4506-ab4e-032a82805f87.jpg

I'd say posting a picture like that on a thread about the most tinpot things in the SPFL considering the circumstances of that "title" displays a massive lack of self-awareness. But who am I to judge. Congrats on your, er, win.

10 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

That almost, almost makes the result worth it. To realise the extent of their pent up rage is some going.

Fucking hell.

I get it's the thing for corporate social media accounts to be a bit 'edgy' nowadays, but that's fucking brutal.

There's a long way to go after a single, solitary game.  Not as long as the big league mind, but still enough for that to come back and bite them on the arse.  

11 hours ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Voting (no wait, changing your vote) to demote a team that will go on to hump you and in the process hand a title to your city rivals: Perfectly fine, nothing to make fun of there

Responding to that in a humorous and, it has to be said given Dundee's own Tweeting behaviour, very on-target Tweet: Ridiculous

Wasn't humorous in the slightest.

Embarrassing though. You can use that adjective.

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Delighted to see 8GTG finally made his way to the appropriate forum last night: Scottish Championship General Chatter

Now go and make some friends that are at your level.

He'll need to go to the Junior forum for that.

I'd not really quite tinpot that the SPFL allow fans to referee games involving clubs they support?

Bias is almost impossible and just seems an odd thing to allow from an integrity basis. 

Doesn't just happen for the Old Firm either.

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

5 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

I'd not really quite tinpot that the SPFL allow fans to referee games involving clubs they support?

Bias is almost impossible and just seems an odd thing to allow from an integrity basis. 

Doesn't just happen for the Old Firm either.

This happens all across the world - I don't think there's anywhere that stops referees from taking charge of any particular games. They used to do it with referees' home towns in England but they don't do that any more either.

By the time a referee gets to the Premiership level they have probably spent about 10-15 years worth of Saturdays not going to games, so I doubt they are going to have the same level of attachment as you or I by that point.

13 hours ago, 8GamesToGo said:

It's like you genuinely think being unfairly demoted by a weird vote during a financial crisis with 24 points to play for isn't something to seethe about. All perfectly normal. Football fans seethe for weeks about reffing decisions, yet we're suppose to brush that off like it's nothing.

What makes you seethe? Not your own team getting gubbed 6-2 by a team they deliberately voted to be in the same league it seems. Twilight Zone stuff. 

It was the fairest outcome under the circumstances, think you'd be enjoying the win instead of dwelling on last season still. Just think, you only need another 4 and you'll have surpassed all of last season's total wins, let that sink in for how shite you were, and why you deserved to be relegated.

Guest 8GamesToGo
59 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

If I was that angry after a 6-2 win I'd probably just get a different hobby.

Football as a hobby, that's a new one. Like collecting stamps is it? If you'd had the summer we've just had you might think differently.

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

It was the fairest outcome under the circumstances, think you'd be enjoying the win instead of dwelling on last season still. Just think, you only need another 4 and you'll have surpassed all of last season's total wins, let that sink in for how shite you were, and why you deserved to be relegated.

We weren't relegated. Anyhow, let's call the leagues now. Seems the fairest outcome under the circumstances. St Mirren have been utterly shite and can't even keep to safety protocols. "Get doon". Isn't that the way things work now? They must "deserve" it even though the season isn't finished.

Edited by 8GamesToGo

4 hours ago, 8GamesToGo said:

We weren't relegated. Anyhow, let's call the leagues now. Seems the fairest outcome under the circumstances. St Mirren have been utterly shite and can't even keep to safety protocols. "Get doon". Isn't that the way things work now? They must "deserve" it even though the season isn't finished.

We're not bottom.