What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

Dundee voted twice didn't they, in very dubious circumstances? Maybe that's what I'm annoyed about.
Tinpot though. Imagine gifting your rivals a title and stopping play-offs that could see you promoted. All because.... well no-one knows.

Did dundee vote twice? Did everyone else get two votes? Or was it just them?

1 hour ago, 8GamesToGo said:

I still think Celtic are Scotland's greatest European team for their EC win, followed by D Utd under McLean who were robbed by a referee.

So I'd put Aberdeen 3rd in the list of great Scottish European clubs.

You get thicker by the day...................

Anyone with half a brain cell would put Celtic, Aberdeen and Rangers - in that order - as the 3 most successful Scottish sides in Europe because they got their hands on a trophy (or 2 in Aberdeens case).

Guest 8GamesToGo
On 03/10/2020 at 09:43, buchan30 said:

Did dundee vote twice? Did everyone else get two votes? Or was it just them?

It was indeed just them.

Guest 8GamesToGo
On 03/10/2020 at 09:57, Green Day said:

You get thicker by the day...................

Anyone with half a brain cell would put Celtic, Aberdeen and Rangers - in that order - as the 3 most successful Scottish sides in Europe because they got their hands on a trophy (or 2 in Aberdeens case).

What D Utd did under McLean was incredible for a club that size. Robbed of a potential European Cup as well.

Guest 8GamesToGo
On 03/10/2020 at 09:39, coprolite said:

Yes, thanks for asking. 

I must have missed them, like everyone else. Since Aberdeen's Ferguson days in individual matches Hearts have beaten Bologna, Bayern, Braga, Basel, Stuttgart, Athletico Madrid, and Bordeaux, and have drawn away with Spurs and Liverpool. Aberdeen's best results in the same period have been home draws against Burnley and Bayern.

Edited by 8GamesToGo

Guest 8GamesToGo
4 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

A club of that size that is in the league above you mind.  Again.  

You really went there. You just spent 3 years trying to get promotion with D Utd above you 🤣

6 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

You really went there. You just spent 3 years trying to get promotion with D Utd above you 🤣

Yes, yes I did as we are also in the league above you as it currently stands so the pop is merited.  Who did you boys have this weekend?

Edited by TonyFerrino

Guest 8GamesToGo
1 minute ago, TonyFerrino said:

Yes, yes I did as we are also in the league above you as it currently stands so the pop is merited.  Who did you boys have this weekend?

Scottish football decided to act like c***s and shit on three of their members, forcing them into leagues that might not even play during an economic crisis, so no-one. 

We might end up thanking you though mind you. Watching the premiership implode from the sidelines as Doncaster and co make bad call after bad call is highly entertaining.

Doesn't change the fact the other clubs acted like c***s.

9 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

I must have missed them, like everyone else. Since Aberdeen's Ferguson days in individual matches Hearts have beaten Bologna, Bayern, Braga, Basel, Stuttgart, Athletico Madrid, and Bordeaux, and have drawn away with Spurs and Liverpool. Aberdeen's best results in the same period have been home draws against Burnley and Bayern.

Well done. I hope you can keep up those standards and give a good account of yourselves against dundee. 

1 minute ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Scottish football decided to act like c***s and shit on three of their members, forcing them into leagues that might not even play during an economic crisis, so no-one. 

We might end up thanking you though mind you. Watching the premiership implode from the sidelines as Doncaster and co make bad call after bad call is highly entertaining.

Doesn't change the fact the other clubs acted like c***s.

What is this implosion of which you speak?

Guest 8GamesToGo
6 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

That sounds dodgy. Should the spfl or that have looked into why only dundee were given two votes?
That suggests that maybe they voted the wrong way in the 1st place and had been leaned on to change it.

Yes, yes. Let's make the angry Jambos explain it all again. What a hoot.

Your brass neck man. Your team voted themselves a title. I'd still be cringing in embarrassment if I were you.

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, coprolite said:

Well done. I hope you can keep up those standards and give a good account of yourselves against dundee. 

So no good results in Europe since the Fergie days then? Glad we cleared that up.

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

What is this implosion of which you speak?

As a Hibs fan who I assume witnessed Rod Petrie oversee a constant decline leading to relegation and 3 years in the lower leagues while Hibs fans focused on Hearts instead, I can see how you might be blind to it.

Edited by 8GamesToGo

Just now, 8GamesToGo said:

As a Hibs fan who witnessed Rod Petrie oversee a constant decline leading to relegation and 3 years in the lower leagues while Hibs fans focused on Hearts instead, I can see how you might be blind to it.

Right.  That's exactly what happened.  I can tell because all your posts are bang on the money and not written through a flood of tears and snotters or anything.