What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

23 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

He's such an odd little c**t. I'm rather torn on him. On the one hand, he was a very decent player, did well for us and you could never doubt his commitment to the cause. The cause was Scott McDonald though -  the team paying his wages were entirely incidental.

He loved a goal against Falkirk too much for my liking.

Begrudgingly I have to say he was top drawer

Other than establishing a power base and recruiting folk for your criminal organisation, I really don't see the attraction in being an "ultra". Fuds the lot of them. Scottish groups who call themselves ultras would absolutely shite it if they ever came up against someone like Arkan.

10 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Other than establishing a power base and recruiting folk for your criminal organisation, I really don't see the attraction in being an "ultra". Fuds the lot of them. Scottish groups who call themselves ultras would absolutely shite it if they ever came up against someone like Arkan.

I can't imagine Arkan ever going for the gilet, hoody, white shorts and black trainers combo. He would have deserved to end up in The Hague for crimes against fashion.

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

On 21/08/2020 at 20:58, ewan14 said:

Just remember it was '' The Absolute Game '' that gave us " G##### S######' 10 worst fouls " !

When Only an Excuse was still funny (ie when Roper was still involved), they did a joke about that Airdrie team of hatchet men getting to 100 yellow cards for the season and receiving the official telegram from said redacted player.

59 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I can't imagine Arkan ever going for the gilet, hoody, white shorts and black trainers combo. He would have deserved to end up in The Hague for crimes against fashion.

Plus, he's dead.

6 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

He was a good pal of Giovanni De Stefano, he just couldn't cut it in the South Enclosure at Dens. He wasn't 'criminal' or 'connected' enough.@Bigmouth Strikes Again sent Smudger to assassinate him imo.