What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

24 minutes ago, thomas said:

Seen this on Twitter, this has to be some kind of wind up, it can't possibly be serious.

It's not serious as far as I know but it's still really tinpot shitty joke.

In a climate where a Hell of a lot of players could be losing their jobs, Livi think this is comedy. 

Edited by Mr. X

11 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

That's absolutely disgraceful. 

I get it's a 'joke' that they are all in on, but when you think how many players are going to be laid off in the coming weeks, it's pretty poor humour.

I don't really listen to any football chat on radio.

Not interested in Radio Scotland or Clyde talking Old firm. The opinions of Chick Young, Gordon Strachan or any of the other names I read people on here mention has never interested me.

The opinions I am Interested in is the guys on here who follow tin pot nobodies and spend a bloody fortune doing it.

Do any of these radio shows ever get an actual fan in to discuss the topics of the day?

I've followed the fortunes of FFC for 33 years now and had 24 season tickets including every season at Westfield. My 19 month old son has already been to 3 games and will soon follow in my footsteps.

In all that time not once have the SFA or FFC asked for my opinion or suggestions on the game I've spent thousands following.

Instead I'm told by people on big salaries who get in for free what's happening and what I want.

Whenever I buy online or even when I go into B&Q I get pestered to fill In a survey on my experience and how a multinational business could do more for me.

Just saying.

3 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

I get it's a 'joke' that they are all in on, but when you think how many players are going to be laid off in the coming weeks, it's pretty poor humour.

I think it is quite clever in raising the awareness/profile of the club, and quite humorous given the collaboration with team mates.

4 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

I don't really listen to any football chat on radio.

Not interested in Radio Scotland or Clyde talking Old firm. The opinions of Chick Young, Gordon Strachan or any of the other names I read people on here mention has never interested me.

The opinions I am Interested in is the guys on here who follow tin pot nobodies and spend a bloody fortune doing it.

Do any of these radio shows ever get an actual fan in to discuss the topics of the day?

I've followed the fortunes of FFC for 33 years now and had 24 season tickets including every season at Westfield. My 19 month old son has already been to 3 games and will soon follow in my footsteps.

In all that time not once have the SFA or FFC asked for my opinion or suggestions on the game I've spent thousands following.

Instead I'm told by people on big salaries who get in for free what's happening and what I want.

Whenever I buy online or even when I go into B&Q I get pestered to fill In a survey on my experience and how a multinational business could do more for me.

Just saying.

"Off the Ball" used to get fanzine editors in when it first started, which was a refreshing change to what went before. Paul Hutton used to appear talking about Falkirk for example- later he would appear as a music journalist though. That got dropped about 10 years ago. 

I still await the call to make bad puns and talk shite on air.. 

6 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Whilst I appreciate the circumstances this year are a bit different it’s worth remembering that hundreds of footballers across the country are laid off at this time every single year.

The amount of people who have voted yes to that thinking they're genuinely saving a guy's career, along with how many aren't only taking it seriously but going as far as to tag the PFA and talking about tribunals etc in the replies has turned it from fairly shite time-kill patter to absolute gold.

Edited by LiviLion

6 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Think of Richard Foster