What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

4 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

and I thought Liverpool had the monopoly on mawkish "tributes" - this ^^^^ is a whole 'nother level of tawdry, witless, embarrassing drivel

i do like the way they've used a picture of Stevie looking - awww - slightly wistful, though - made me quite sympathetic to his sad plight of picking up £50k a week for being fucking shite at his job

Neil Doncaster being reported as saying that the league would be very difficult to complete if just one team was affected by players going down with coronavirus. A bit of an incentive for teams suffering a lousy season to get some exposure to the virus - pronto. I can almost hear the dry coughs and sniffles coming  from Tynecastle and Ibrox already!

Edited by Pet Jeden

Neil Doncaster being reported as saying that the league would be very difficult to complete if just one team was affected by players going down with coronavirus. A bit of an incentive for teams suffering a lousy season to get some exposure to the virus - pronto. I can almost hear the dry coughs and sniffles coming  from Tynecastle and Ibrox already!
In fairness, they've been saying the same in the Premier League down south.

16 hours ago, true_rover said:
21 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

In fairness, they've been saying the same in the Premier League down south.

Well obviously. Hasn't everything Doncaster's ever done come from there.

Edited by thisal

On 05/03/2020 at 10:35, Pet Jeden said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hearts-star-forced-self-isolate-21690522

Guest Moomintroll
Wow! Sevco's new head of communication is fairly tinpot.
Just when we thought their statements couldn't get any stauncher.

6 hours ago, kilMARKnock said:

6 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
6 hours ago, kilMARKnock said:

Just when we thought their statements couldn't get any stauncher.

28 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Given the DUP's investment in us from their Cash for Ash bonanza then why is this even surprising?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51961770

This , a group of highly paid men sitting around unable to make a decision and just wait for English football to make one first and follow it. They are a fucking disgrace to a man.

You can imagine the discussion after eating their 5 course meal, right lets get down to business....."English football is postponed until 30th April after us copying their earlier April date, lets just do that?, yep sounds good" 

"Sadly we can't financially help Scottish football as each of us are on 200k a year."

Edited by red23

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Or maybe both leagues have the same government?

With the same or very similar healthcare systems?

There's absolutely no reason for Scotland and England to have different approaches at the minute. If and when life returns to normal I expect we may see diverging paths