What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

On 01/08/2019 at 23:32, tamthebam said:

I saw a guy on the train today with a tattoo on his arm "Glasgow Celtic". 

Funny, I just thought they were called Celtic. 

Anybody out there got a tattoo reading "Edinburgh Hibernian" or "Kirkcaldy Raith Rovers" or "Dumfries Queen of the South"? 

Do I just get Falkirk Falkirk?

On 17/08/2019 at 20:46, Salvo Montalbano said:

Not sure if that was the most tin-pot thing about their crowd today. There were people leaving with 10 minutes to go when it was 1-1 and the game was heading to extra time.

Quite a few Hibs fans did the same after we equalised in injury time. 

On 10/06/2019 at 15:22, 7-2 said:

I said something similar recently on another thread. Liverpool and Celtic supporters  come over as they're members of a cult. Absolute weird behaviour for just following a football team.

Fanatics. Difficult for someone who watches Soccer Saturday from his sofa of a Saturday afternoon to understand I guess :)

Celtic fans and grammar.

c.jpg.6e45e0ecd9533885fb1f378ead5be3eb.jpg

At risk of ridicule, what’s wrong with the grammar? Message reads; “don’t sleep at the wheel”?

ETA: forget it, now notice “the” is missing. Apologies.

5 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

At risk of ridicule, what’s wrong with the grammar? Message reads; “don’t sleep at the wheel”?

ETA: forget it, now notice “the” is missing. Apologies.

Apology accepted... any idea WTF the ‘traffic sign’ banner could be? I’m not going to be able to sleep at night worrying about it. I simply need to know what pearls of wisdom the Green Brigade are dispensing. There’s a new one every home game. I might take an edgy banner to a St Mirren game soon, or, as I have done since 1976/77, could just turn up and watch my favourite fitba’ team play another team and then go home.

Edited by pozbaird

On 23/08/2019 at 06:14, pozbaird said:

Apology accepted... any idea WTF the ‘traffic sign’ banner could be? I’m not going to be able to sleep at night worrying about it. I simply need to know what pearls of wisdom the Green Brigade are dispensing. There’s a new one every home game. I might take an edgy banner to a St Mirren game soon, or, as I have done since 1976/77, could just turn up and watch my favourite fitba’ team play another team and then go home.

The road sign banner looks like it says something like 'NO TURNING BACK'. If that is the case it is wrong on so many levels:

A: It is in a red triangle which would merely be a warning sign but given that the wording is an order it should be a red circle. 

B: There is no line through the symbol which would denote not to do something, but again, is simply warning of something ahead. 

😄 If this sign was on a road it would mean 'WARNING: U-TURN AHEAD'. It makes no sense. They are thick as f**k. 

This post was brought to you by the Department for Transport and the Official Highway Code.

Edit: Apparently the letter C followed a colon posts a rogue laughing emoji. Fascinating. 

Edited by Dee Man