What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

14 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:
1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:
I am struggling to see what's wrong with that...

I'm guessing here but I'm guessing the OP is referring to the fact that these looks like bus seats and mcgills is a bus operator?

Yes of course - and when our 'dug out' was sponsored by Recaro they looked like car seats.  They still look ok.

I can't wait for a team to be sponsored by ScotRail and the seats will be facing the wrong way and be occupied by fat munters who didn't buy a ticket.

On 29/06/2019 at 01:43, The_Kincardine said:

Yes of course - and when our 'dug out' was sponsored by Recaro they looked like car seats.  They still look ok.

I can't wait for a team to be sponsored by ScotRail and the seats will be facing the wrong way and be occupied by fat munters who didn't buy a ticket.

On 29/06/2019 at 07:54, Boghead ranter said:

With the kitman and physios bags keeping seats so that no one sits beside them.

And every now and then for no apparent reason they take them away and just give you one of those bus seats

On 28/06/2019 at 23:21, MarkoRaj said:

Winner

FB_IMG_1561760309477.jpg

Good for a giggle that they are bus seats but they are so far removed from a thread winner (they actually look decent and our previous dugout was far more tin pot).

In fact it's so far down the pecking order of being the most tin pot thing to even come out of Morton this week.

I give you:

This video:

This signing:

And this. Just this:

Maybe I'm a sentimental old fool, but I think the Morton players and staff cleaning up the main stand with fan volunteers is first class. Hope there's a wee teacake at the end of the shift for the lads who turn up.

http://twitter.com/JomaSportUK/status/1143096428056780801?s=20  Dunfermline launching a kit with some shit ballet 

Except it wasn't Dunfernline who launched the kit in that way - we already had done so with some players, including some from the ladies team and a disabled kid who wanted to be involved in some way with the club - but Joma themselves who produced their own video.

14 hours ago, Boaby Fisher said:

Maybe I'm a sentimental old fool, but I think the Morton players and staff cleaning up the main stand with fan volunteers is first class. Hope there's a wee teacake at the end of the shift for the lads who turn up.

and a knife.......................................... otherwise how is it to be divided?