What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

Nice to see (most of) those replies are also a bit... uneasy at what's going on. 

I reckon I could spend hours trawling pictures/footage of American churches though. That mural above the altar is even more ghastly than the Vatican flag with the Celtic badge on it.

16 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Only complete idiot's cant use apostrophe's.

This may be more minter than tinpot.FB_IMG_1560270281205.jpg

Bloody Morton fans. Bet you a fiver it’s a ‘U’ behind the bloke in glasses too.

St Mirren re-branding their shop for Celtic a few years back was tinpot.

My own club however releasing a lego bus worth 75 sheets goes a fair bit in the tin pottery league standings.
It's worth pointing out we had nothing to do with the club shop, it wasn't part of the agreement and our board weren't best pleased with Lawell. Still a minter it happened right enough.

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
On 06/06/2019 at 12:26, ModJambo said:

My own club however releasing a lego bus worth 75 sheets goes a fair bit in the tin pottery league standings.

It's worth pointing out we had nothing to do with the club shop, it wasn't part of the agreement and our board weren't best pleased with Lawell. Still a minter it happened right enough.

I always wondered how that was given the go a head. Can imagine a lot of fans weren't happy about it.

2 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

If I remember correctly, Celtic were given a representative spot on the St Mirren board for the duration the shop was in operation. 

They lay down to them in 1986. They're not going to complain about a shop sign.

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
On 06/06/2019 at 12:26, ModJambo said:

As a serious question on this matter.......how can St Mirren have had nothing to do with it? Did you guys literally hand over the keys to Celtic for the stadium for X amount of time and then just have nobody related to your club on the premises?

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

As a serious question on this matter.......how can St Mirren have had nothing to do with it? Did you guys literally hand over the keys to Celtic for the stadium for X amount of time and then just have nobody related to your club on the premises?

Aye. Celtic changed the sign, in broad daylight during the working week, but nobody at St Mirren had any idea it was happening.

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Only if you fail to understand how licensing works.

I fail. 

I can see all the criteria and understand how the scores are collated. 

I don't understand why you might need a grading system though. Most licences are just to certify a minimum standard for practice, participation etc. 

Once that is met, what's the point? 

Is this for getting development funding under that project brave or something?

This level of bureaucracy does indicate a certain level of tinpottery, permits for everything is pretty third world. 

I'm seething that we only got silver though. Corrupt to the core. 

13 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I fail. 

I can see all the criteria and understand how the scores are collated. 

I don't understand why you might need a grading system though. Most licences are just to certify a minimum standard for practice, participation etc. 

Once that is met, what's the point? 

Is this for getting development funding under that project brave or something?

This level of bureaucracy does indicate a certain level of tinpottery, permits for everything is pretty third world. 

I'm seething that we only got silver though. Corrupt to the core. 

I think it's to do with UEFA? The same article says Dundee, Hamilton and Livingston didn't get licences for UEFA  competition. 

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye. Celtic changed the sign, in broad daylight during the working week, but nobody at St Mirren had any idea it was happening.

Thought as much.

Saintcel Mirrentic FC indeed.