What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Go to the Syrian border to avoid them. It's less touristy and the people are nicer.

The Syrians (who are actually being killed and having their homes destroyed) will probably resolve their differences and move on before the Bigot Sisters do.

9 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
10 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

25AFA868-DEBC-4AE3-B156-1ED33859117D.jpeg.122be62a4d44f164f01722f771b23835.jpeg

Bugger off Dindy, i was having a go at johnny because I have had enough about clownshoes like those utter cretins & I was out of order having a dig at him when mutants like that exist. Much as I love Community, enough with the casual homophobia as well.

9 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Dinders has been having a bad time of it lately. 

7 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I'm concerned, seems like a cry for help.

Holy f**k lads I don’t think it’s me who has got the issue. It was just a wee jibe, are we not allowed these any more? I can’t believe a meme from a movie is being viewed as casual homophobia.

Again, holy f**k lads. 

Guest Moomintroll
Holy f**k lads I don’t think it’s me who has got the issue. It was just a wee jibe, are we not allowed these any more? I can’t believe a meme from a movie is being viewed as casual homophobia.
Again, holy f**k lads. 
Awa wi ye spam valley lad, give the Community/other sketch show programmes their punchlines.

Just now, Moomintroll said:
7 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:
Again, holy f**k lads. 

Awa wi ye spam valley lad, give the Community/other sketch show programmes their punchlines.

I have no idea what you are talking about here to be honest.  

Just now, Moomintroll said:
2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:
I have no idea what you are talking about here to be honest.  

Splendid news.

You seem to be a bit offended by a lot of people in here, try not to let me upset you in the same way others have.

Guest Moomintroll
You seem to be a bit offended by a lot of people in here, try not to let me upset you in the same way others have.
We're on the same page here Dindy, happy Killie thoughts only. I have been upset by a lot of crap that people have been posting recently. KTID, FTOF.

23 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
On 5/30/2019 at 12:18, Dindeleux said:

25AFA868-DEBC-4AE3-B156-1ED33859117D.jpeg.122be62a4d44f164f01722f771b23835.jpeg

Bugger off Dindy, i was having a go at johnny because I have had enough about clownshoes like those utter cretins & I was out of order having a dig at him when mutants like that exist. Much as I love Community, enough with the casual homophobia as well.

I am offended by your use of that hateful,  outdated and completely homophobic word B*gger. Honestly Moomintroll please please halt the hate.:thumbsdown

Guest Moomintroll
Again, holy f**k lads. 
Sorry Dindy, had a shiter of a day yesterday with the black dog. Was having a go at everyone on here, thank f**k Tartan Tammy didn't show his face 'cos I would have been banhammered for certain.

9 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
14 hours ago, Dindeleux said:
Again, holy f**k lads. 

Sorry Dindy, had a shiter of a day yesterday with the black dog. Was having a go at everyone on here, thank f**k Tartan Tammy didn't show his face 'cos I would have been banhammered for certain.

Thought you had him on ignore?

Guest Moomintroll
Thought you had him on ignore?
I do, but the mood I was in yesterday I would have revealed the spoilers to have a go at him for something.

For the Jambo in your life who doesn't have enough Hearts-themed dog tat in their lives.

Fear not my Hibee chum

They’ve got your canine bow tie needs covered

IMG_0094.jpg
https://www.bowzos.co.uk/collections/the-hibernian-fc-collection
And for the bitch in your life a rather fetching flower

IMG_0093.jpg

They’re not providing anything for Provincial clubs as yet.

17 hours ago, Menzel said:

If Dindeleux couldn't ruin another thread with his shite that would be great. 

16 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

@Dindeleuxis a fanny but is always welcome on the  big Sevco thread where he appears normal.

Hated but rated.