What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
Or how not to lay driveways if you've ever seen the nick of them.

^^ reported for anti-pikeyism, dya like dags?

I speak as a voice of experience. My old man got our driveway tarmaced (tarmacced?) a good few years ago and they did a great job, as long as you thought your car sinking into the tarmac and leaving tyre tracks within 2 weeks of it getting laid was a great job. 

15 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I speak as a voice of experience. My old man got our driveway tarmaced (tarmacced?) a good few years ago and they did a great job, as long as you thought your car sinking into the tarmac and leaving tyre tracks within 2 weeks of it getting laid was a great job. 

Serves you right, Gman would've done a great job.

I agree with this. I think he was giving himself a sort of ‘come on’ gesture, that’s been misconstrued as a celebration of getting to the end of the game. 
I'd buy that if it didn't look like he was going to shake Kearneys hand, then stopped...

Maybe he thought protocol was shake the opposing managers hand at the end of extra time? It's the only way he isn't a halfwit.

Guest Moomintroll
Know the feeling, Snork Maiden wanted our fence repaired & the jungle outside our house that I am fairly sure we pay property management fees to maintain get cut back to sub jumanji levels. Left her in charge, got quotes & I was left there on the day, was suddenly confronted by a fucker who had swallowed the blarney stone whole while I was in the midst of a world class hangover. Everything that I had been reliably informed was included suddenly became an expensive addon, told them to put up the new fence, kill the hedges with fire and f**k off. Didn't speak to Snork Maiden for days afterwards.

Know the feeling, Snork Maiden wanted our fence repaired & the jungle outside our house that I am fairly sure we pay property management fees to maintain get cut back to sub jumanji levels. Left her in charge, got quotes & I was left there on the day, was suddenly confronted by a fucker who had swallowed the blarney stone whole while I was in the midst of a world class hangover. Everything that I had been reliably informed was included suddenly became an expensive addon, told them to put up the new fence, kill the hedges with fire and f**k off. Didn't speak to Snork Maiden for days afterwards.

Ma maw had a “nice Irish lad” round to trim her cherry tree. I went round after work to be confronted with a mountain of leaves and branches to clear because ma maw had paid the git before he cleared it. He said he would “do it after lunch”.

14 hours ago, MarbellaDEE said:
hahaha maybe not tinpot but utterly hilarious, mutants to a man. 

Hilarious. Got any racist or sexist stuff we can laugh at too?

Guest Moomintroll
This in itself is so racist and wrong. Please remove your post.
Irish origin travellers are not a race, however if you are genuine I will delete the post if you request again. As long as you continue to request the removal of any film reference that may be objectionable to peoples, nationalities or creeds that are portrayed by scriptwriters, directors & actors that are not indigeneous to the character being portrayed.

Guest Moomintroll
Incidentally, please remove your avatar as you are clearly mocking my religion.

Guest Moomintroll
My avatar does not mock any religion, that so happens to be mine.
Sorry m90, you got it in the neck as I have been growing tired of people on here spouting pish and getting away with it while others get pulled up for nothing. Consider it gone & forgotten about.

Just now, Moomintroll said:
6 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Sorry m90, you got it in the neck as I have been growing tired of people on here spouting pish and getting away with it while others get pulled up for nothing. Consider it gone & forgotten about.

Thank you, same here.

15 hours ago, MarbellaDEE said:

hahaha maybe not tinpot but utterly hilarious, mutants to a man. 

40 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
47 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Irish origin travellers are not a race, however if you are genuine I will delete the post if you request again. As long as you continue to request the removal of any film reference that may be objectionable to peoples, nationalities or creeds that are portrayed by scriptwriters, directors & actors that are not indigeneous to the character being portrayed.

37 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
47 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Incidentally, please remove your avatar as you are clearly mocking my religion.

19 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
25 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

18 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Thank you, same here.

25AFA868-DEBC-4AE3-B156-1ED33859117D.jpeg

The Sevco-Celtic love-hate relationship really does define every aspect of the lives of the people unfortunate enough to support one or both of those two clubs.

Guest Moomintroll

25AFA868-DEBC-4AE3-B156-1ED33859117D.jpeg.122be62a4d44f164f01722f771b23835.jpeg
Bugger off Dindy, i was having a go at johnny because I have had enough about clownshoes like those utter cretins & I was out of order having a dig at him when mutants like that exist. Much as I love Community, enough with the casual homophobia as well.