What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

On 20/05/2019 at 12:15, Gaz FFC said:

Screenshot_20190520-121137.thumb.png.39a416fb4158d6a28bbc7b58b7531081.pngScreenshot_20190520-121153.thumb.png.a171fdd32fa479d1993b418b9db977bd.png

The 172 more fans who attended Clyde v Annan rather than a Premiership match that wasn't even meaningless.

Enjoy the massive crowds you get when playing Clyde in the third tier next season m8, I'm sure watching absolute shite is better when you've got a lot of company.

2 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
9 hours ago, MarkoRaj said:
An attendance of 2725 in the third tier is the opposite of tinpot you crowdwanking goon

Erm, the tinpot thing is the Premiership game getting fewer spectators through the gate, Shirley?

Let the Morton fan figure it out for himself. He would have got there in about 6 months.

On 5/20/2019 at 14:50, Jamie_M said:
On 5/20/2019 at 14:47, Swello said:
Can't be a hypocrite - I celebrated 'Well tanking Rangers in the playoffs like it was a cup win. There may be a similar photo kicking about for that day - but all the fighting, goading, pitch invading and police horses might have put paid to that emoji4.png 

That one is entirely excusable. The whole of Scottish Football celebrated that one well, except for you know who...

Hearts?

27 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Not as much as the Clyde chairman will

Says he cares more about crowds than success, and talking about the "blue pound".

At least we know your big team now...

On 20/05/2019 at 21:09, Gaz FFC said:

Would rather have a large following and be a big club.

I didn't particularly enjoy our 5 years in the SPL

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Says he cares more about crowds than success

Wow. That is some well off the mark reading between the lines you managed there shagger.

I asked a few St Mirren fans I know if they preferred the season winning the Championship or the season fighting in the Premiership. None of them preferred being in the topflight.

Seeing as you try and twist my words I will make it clear I'd rather be in St Mirrens shoes than Falkirk right now as we are way below where we should be.

I've supported Falkirk for 32 years and can only remember 10 in the topflight so I'm definitely more used to the 2nd tier. 

Seems to be an obsession among Falkirk fans to be in the Premiership but I'm not all that fussed for it. I do like the trips to Edinburgh but that's about it.

36 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

...you managed there shagger...

...we are way below where we should be...

...but I'm not all that fussed for it...

5ce67438b4243_imageproxy(2).jpeg.02e70d42946d63ef5b1f1e3b289ff45a.jpeg

To be honest, if you took the money aspect out of it, in purely aesthetic terms you'd rather have the entire Inversnecky Rovers support (Sid and Doris McBonkers ) turning up to your ground than 1000 Clyde wallopers.

This is astounding news. Only in Scottish football would you get a lower division game have a bigger attendance than a top league one. It definitely never, ever happens anywhere else.

This is astounding news. Only in Scottish football would you get a lower division game have a bigger attendance than a top league one. It definitely never, ever happens anywhere else.

Remember Rangers* fans wanked themselves into a frenzy at the thought of holding the worlds biggest 4th tier attendance record.

On 21/05/2019 at 13:51, craigkillie said:

If only it had been "clubs that ended up in administration despite no investment in their ground".

And paid every penny back - not sure how the two are linked? I'm sure the point you were trying to make is in there somewhere.

10 hours ago, parxyz said:

IMG_2220.jpg

Oaft.

On the plus side, they get the scaling more or less right, and they did manage to work in an initially plausible shadow.

On the minus side, the shadow is at the wrong angle, and the lighting on the presenters matches neither the shadow direction, nor the scene they've been composited into.

A decidedly mediocre effort, 5/10.

5 minutes ago, DurrantsKneeIsJelly said:

I’m curious to know what’s going on at the other side of the street from the pub. Man mid fall and the Celtic players looking down.

No doubt the Orcs will want Brown cited for it.

Smashed bottle on the road as well.