SNP PPB

Colkitto

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Torrance just this week in his glowing review of the Michael Flynn book on Trump genuinely said his favourite section was about Trump watching the gorilla channel. Man’s a walking self own at this point.

5 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

David Torrance just this week in his glowing review of the Michael Flynn book on Trump genuinely said his favourite section was about Trump watching the gorilla channel. Man’s a walking self own at this point.

Don't try and be part of the gang now champ.  Your party have been in cahoots with that lot for years.  Your leader told people to vote Tory last year.  We know what you are.

Don't try and be part of the gang now champ.  Your party have been in cahoots with that lot for years.  Your leader told people to vote Tory last year.  We know what you are.

I wouldn’t bother mate. Labour’s NHS broadcast blows everything else out the water.

6 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Just me who thought it was dreadfully cringeworthy?  Unless that was the point...

The point was to inform and have people talking about it - so from that point of view it was a success.

I believe the video had nearly 55,000  hits within 2 hours.  What was the Tories, Labour and Lib-Dems PPB about?   It's okay, I don't remember either.... 

8 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Just me who thought it was dreadfully cringeworthy?  Unless that was the point...

It's a party political broadcast, cringe is built in to it's very essence. 

4 hours ago, Colkitto said:

The point was to inform and have people talking about it - so from that point of view it was a success.

I believe the video had nearly 55,000  hits within 2 hours.  What was the Tories, Labour and Lib-Dems PPB about?   It's okay, I don't remember either.... 

Suppose.  I see some are saying that the Davey character is lampooning David Torrance, which if true, is a bit crass IMO.

Archived