Jump to content
Raidernation

Tidy non-Scottish Newsreaders, Weathergirls and Traffic Reporters

Recommended Posts

WTF happened to the Tidy SCOTTISH newreaders thread?
The gorgeous Anne Lundon was on the late news tonight, rolling her Rs in the most provocative way.
Yes a welcome return indeed but her accent seemed even wilder than usual. Possibly been doing a lot of the Gaelic channels and less English perhaps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:
On 25/11/2020 at 22:48, Arch Stanton said:
WTF happened to the Tidy SCOTTISH newreaders thread?
The gorgeous Anne Lundon was on the late news tonight, rolling her Rs in the most provocative way.

Yes a welcome return indeed but her accent seemed even wilder than usual. Possibly been doing a lot of the Gaelic channels and less English perhaps

Agree. Love the way she pronounces Scotland 🥰

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/11/2020 at 15:48, Arch Stanton said:

WTF happened to the Tidy SCOTTISH newreaders thread?

The gorgeous Anne Lundon was on the late news tonight, rolling her Rs in the most provocative way.

She could tell me I'm rotten and rubbish and it would sound so much better than when all the others do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BBC's Landward is another outlet to view the lovely Lundon.

Nothing nicer than seeing her stride across a moor in search of nesting Snow Bunting.

20201127_185514.thumb.jpg.ab62219b167fd5444cd0362a326203dc.jpg

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Right, so where did the Scottish newsreaders etc thread go?

Mods?

Have just noticed this. Whichever mod removed this thread should  resign immediately without effect. Absolute no excuse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

slightly off topic, but i'll start with saying, i'd stick my wang in Leanne Crichton, but....

''Italian Sportscene''

af4c713fef59ce5536e2aced245e9687.jpg

BcP14mrIgAAtihG.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000560583700.jpg?strip=all&w

r9TptTb.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, pawpar said:

Have just noticed this. Whichever mod removed this thread should  resign immediately without effect. Absolute no excuse.

Surely time to bring it back - tis the season to be jolly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

slightly off topic, but i'll start with saying, i'd stick my wang in Leanne Crichton, but....

''Italian Sportscene''

af4c713fef59ce5536e2aced245e9687.jpg

BcP14mrIgAAtihG.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000560583700.jpg?strip=all&w

I'm not having that. 

I'm not going to be able to focus on whether or not St Mirren are holding to a high line with those bazookas on display. I doubt Chris Ilewumo or Steven Naismith would either. 

There's a time and a place. 

Edited by Detournement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

slightly off topic, but i'll start with saying, i'd stick my wang in Leanne Crichton, but....

''Italian Sportscene''

af4c713fef59ce5536e2aced245e9687.jpg

BcP14mrIgAAtihG.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000560583700.jpg?strip=all&w

I have nothing to add.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Right, so where did the Scottish newsreaders etc thread go?

Mods?

I guess someone was too much of a deviant even for P & B standards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know Italian but I'm sure the monitor next to the middle one reads "norks mega" 😱

Edited by greendot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RiG said:

I guess someone was too much of a deviant even for P & B standards.

Weak era for Maudes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...